Brandon Criss Siskiyou County SupervisorBrandon's Wife Ripped Us Off

Me and my wife were ripped off out of our life savings by Kerry Ingraham-Criss, wife of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

Through fraud and deception, Kerry stole $110, 000 in cash from me and my wife. This is what happened: Kerry sold us a toy store and falsified the financial statements to make it look like a promising investment, when in fact it was going bankrupt. The name of the toy store was Geppetto's Toy Shop, and it was located in Mt. Shasta next to Ray's Food Place.

When Kerry Ingraham-Criss sold us the business, she claimed that the shop earned $30, 000 per year.

We paid Kerry Ingraham-Criss $110, 000 in cash for the store. After we bought the business, we discovered that the store didn't earn a dime.

We lost everything we had in life, thanks to Kerry Ingraham-Criss.

Kerry Ingraham-Criss is a ###. She is a disgusting, and I hope that she rots in hell.

RESOLVED

X

• Be
    Beaverton_Web Jan 25, 2015

I hope that Kerry Ingraham-Criss' virgin daughter gets raped by a couple of Mexicans. That would sure teach Kerry a lesson about what it feels like to have your life destroyed.

• Sh
    shipdit Feb 25, 2015

My friend, if you are willing to piss away $110, 000 without doing proper due diligence, you deserve to lose your money. If someone has truly committed fraud in your business transaction, I assume you would have successfully sued the perpetrator. I assume from the hatred you posted here that you don't have a proverbial pot to piss in, thereby affording you immunity from a libel lawsuit.

• Is
    Isaacc Steadmeanson Mar 06, 2015

Hi shipdit;
    Actually, the attorneys told us that our case is airtight, and that is this one of the most blantant frauds they had seen in their career.
    However, the odds of collecting are low, because Kerry works mostly part-time jobs and has few assets of her own.

Unlike a criminal case, where the government pays for the prosecution, the costs of a civil lawsuit must be borne by us, or the lawyer must shoulder the financial risk in exchange for a contingency fee . Due to Kerry ripping us off, we no longer have any assets to pursue justice. And, there are few attorneys willing to spend $50, 000 to go after a con artist who earns $10/hr at the Hearst Estate.

This is the purpose of my post: I need to warn every single man and woman in Siskiyou County that Kerry Ingraham-Criss is a liar and a con-artist so that no other person is victimized by her again.

• Be
    Beaverton_Web Mar 06, 2015

Actually, the attorneys told us that our case is airtight, and that is this one of the most blatant frauds they had seen in their career.

Unlike a criminal case, where the government pays for the prosecution, the costs of a civil lawsuit must be borne by us, or the lawyer must shoulder the financial risk in exchange for a contingency fee . Due to Kerry ripping us off, we no longer have any assets to pursue justice. And, there are few attorneys willing to spend $50, 000 to go after a con artist who earns $10/hr at her family's pet food store.

This is the purpose of my post: I need to warn every single man and woman in the County that Kerry is a liar and a con-artist so that no other person is victimized by her again. Spread the word that everybody should be careful in dealing with Kerry, or else you might get burned.

• Is
    Isaacc Steadmeanson Mar 12, 2015

I want to warn the public that Kerry Ingraham-Criss has also worked at the Hearst Estate in McCloud. The Hearsts need to understand and be warned that she is a thief. I can totally see Kerry stealing stuff from their residence. Kerry is a total ###.

noahsark_monitor Jun 18, 2015

Attached below is a photo of Brandon Criss' wife.

Comments

noahsark_monitor Jun 18, 2015

Hey Kerry! This is Paul, remember me? You sold me and my wife your worthless toy store. Do you remember when you tried to scam us on your store's gift cards? Do you remember that Kerry? How do you sleep at night Kerry? Do you realize that you destroyed our lives? We are hurting every single day, due to you. You got our life savings. how does that feel Kerry? Do you care that you destroyed a young family? We will never recover...