SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Logo

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications

Having problems with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications?

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

1688 (Customer Service)
1606 (Post Sales and General Enquiries)
100 (Directory Services)
1877 746 4835 (United States)
+65 62 351 688 (Customer Service)
+65 62 211 606 (Post Sales and General Enquiries)
+65 68 383 388 (Singapore)
+1 212 269 7920 (United States, New York)
+1 650 508 6800 (United States, San Francisco)
+61 280 827 800 (Australia, Sydney)
+44 207 122 8000 (United Kingdom)
+88 11 184 988 (Bangladesh)
+86 106 410 6193 (China, Beijing)
+852 28 771 500 (Hong Kong)
+91 114 152 1199 (India, New Delhi)
+81 354 377 033 (Japan, Tokyo)
+60 377 282 813 (Malaysia)
+63 28 872 791 (Philippines)
+82 232 877 575 (South Korea)
+66 22 569 875 (Thailand)
+84 439 432 161 (Vietnam)
31 Exeter Road Comcentre № 01-00

Perth
Level 3, 1260 Hay Street, West Perth, WA 6005, Australia
Fax: +61 892 883 030

Sydney
Optus Centre Sydney, 1 Lyonpark Road Macquarie Park, Sydney, NSW 2113, Australia
Fax: +61 280 827 100

Germany
Frankfurt, Platz der Einheit 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Fax: +49 699 750 3200

Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bay’s 50, 15th Floor, South Block, Mohakhali Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh

China

Beijing
Unit 1503, Beijing Silver Tower 2, Dongsanhuanbei Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 106 410 6196

Shanghai
Unit 707, 7F, KIC Plaza № 333, Song Hu Road, Shanghai 200433, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 213 362 0389

Guangzhou
Room 3615, 36F, BLK B, China Shine, №9, Lin He Xi Road, Tian He District Guangzhou 510610, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 203 882 5545

Bangalore
Suite № 304, DBS Business Centre, 26 Cunningham Road, Bangalore 560052, India
Fax: +91 802 225 7272

Chennai
20/30, Paras Plaza,3rd Floor, Cathedral Garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, India
Fax: +91 444 264 9414

Hyderabad
Reliance Business Centre, 303 Swapna Lok Complex, 92 Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad 500003, India
Fax: +91 402 781 2724

Mumbai
Sahar Plaza 111 Bonanza Wing B, Mathuradas Vasanji Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069, India
Fax: +91 222 824 4996

New Delhi
5th Floor, A Wing, Statesman House, 148 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001, India
Fax: +91 114 152 1683

Japan

Osaka
3F Shin-Osaka Hankyu Building, 1-1-1 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 530-0003, Japan

Tokyo
Arco Tower 9F, 1-8-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Japan
Fax: +81 354 377 066

Malaysia
602B, Level 6, Tower B, Uptown 5, 5, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Uptown
47400 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Fax: +60 377 276 186

Philippines
Unit 1504 Liberty Center, 104 H V de la Costa Street Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Philippines
Fax: +63 28 872 763

Singapore
31 Exeter Road, Comcentre, Singapore 239732, Republic of Singapore
Fax: +65 67 328 428

South Korea
Room 3501, Trade Tower, 511 Yeongdong daero, Gangnam-Gu Seoul, Korea (06164)
Fax: +82 232 877 589

Taiwan
2F № 290, Section 4, Chung Hsiao East Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Fax: +886 227 786 083

Thailand
9th Floor Unit 6, 500 Amarin Tower, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Fax: +66 22 569 808

United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Dubai Internet City Building № 1, Suite № 110, First Floor, P O Box 502430, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fax: +971 43 611 063

Vietnam
Suite 704, CMC Tower 7th Floor, Duy Tan Street Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Fax: +84 439 432 163

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsOne Number Service

I have been put on hold for the above for 50 mins and no one is able to help me on this.

I have called in 1688 to enquire on "one number " service as the website does not provide sufficient information. After much waiting, it was confirmed with the Home team that I can proceed to register for this service with my current mobile number. When transferred to the mobile team, they do not know what to do and it seems like they do not know what "one number" is.

It is really frustrating. No one from 1688 seems to know what "one number" service is and I have to be put on hold for 50 mins. After 50 mins, I was told that I need a home line to register for "one number" service. I was told by the Home team I can use my current mobile line to register!

I requested earlier from Home team to have someone to return a call to me as I have sensed that they are helpless and do not have knowledge on the service that I was requesting. I was told there is no call back service available.

Now this mobile team is telling me that they will get in touch with their duty manager and give me a return call. Didn't the Home team mention that there is no return call service? Why put me on hold for 50 mins and going round and round between Hone team and mobile team?

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsMy sim card didn't work properly

My sim card didn't work properly when am using YouTube it's buffering but my data is loosing without use how it's possible and some times my data speed is reduced to 0.03 kbps it's too bad while using YouTube or browsing something and it's really makes me hurt and to broke my phone also I before use starhub it's working good but now I don't using it am likely to continuing our one, but now see it makes me impact anger how I manage this kind of problems it's not good to continuing our relationship so am begging u to solve my or otherwise say something, or better than that I Change to another network sorry if I talk any wrong

Dec 01, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — Singtel ridiculous outstanding amount

Hi, I think I have enough going through with customer service through WhatsApp regarding of my terminated...

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsiPhone 12 pro max 512 gb

Dear all

Your service are dam lousy . FYI I had been contacting pop station 1605 for the fault of the locker and as me to wait for sms after change but in the end received sms . Same locker thought already repair or reset but try again cannot open . Call again and say this item already been collected .ask the operator to double check 3-4time and told me that collected on 17 oct as me to call Singtel . I'm so angry that I make another call to 1605 and this time is another operator picking up the call, I give them the tracking again and was told that item was still there and locker not yet been change . Ask me to wait again. I call Singtel, Singtel operator ask me to check with POP station again I really don't under they can just push the case away after signing the contract . I sign contract with Singtel yet the wanted to find out with pop station this is thier service . I am not signing the contract with pop station right ?????? What a lousy service.

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsBills

On 5 Nov. 20, one of the female staff call me regards of my bills, she grant me a 7days period starting fm 5 Nov. 20 to go to IPA to settle with installment, on 9 Nov. I went down to IPA, but the office was closed. I decided to go on 10 Nov. But early in the morning all my mobile lines was suspended. And Singtel never keep to promise when I make a request. On 5 Aug. I call in to temporary suspend my 4 mobile lines due to no income. And agreed by staff to temp. Suspend the mobile lines. I was charge the monthly subscription charge during my temp. Suspended period. Soonest I received early termination charge for [protected], [protected], [protected] n [protected]. The bills become bigger n bigger. Why Singtel never keep to promise?

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsMobile

I've signed up Singtel Mobile Plan Combo 12 which comes with a $500 voucher every end of 12-month. But this year Singtel is not giving me this voucher saying that it's due to my irregular payment. Which I find that this is not correct. We were not told of all these requirements during our signup. My handphone number is +65 [protected]

Oct 11, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — Complaint about poor service and no responsibility to follow up case

I'm miss yap under singtel phone no 8223 6718. Two month ago, I had re-contract singtel phone line via...

Jun 18, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — My 3 month free apple music

Hi there I'm really really upsad with your service. On the 8th may 20202 I recontract my plan to xo 108...

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsService

I have recontract on line for my broadband during cb.
            The next day I am not sure what to do. I call singtel technical dept to inquirer about the collection of router thinking that the activation of upgrading require a new router. I checked to see.if router can be delivery since we are knock down less going out is advisable.
            On 11 june a lady gave me a watsapp number to contact. After exchanging some messages with John on 11 June, he claim he will try to rrange delivery with no extra costs.
            Today I received a call 18 June that I need to collect the router personally.

Why do have to do an online recontract and yet I have to go through the hassle of arrange for collection of router. Are we not giving a better service during cb and on line application.

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsOvercharge and taking advantage of the covid19 situation

Hi.. I want to express my unhappiness and unsatisfaction with the recent singtel bill that I just received. I have been paying $154.50 and I received a bill of $157.50 and it isn't the first time and its ticking me off seriously... I'm an avid singtel consumer for 10 years and always prompt in payment. Had it not been becox of football, I doubt I would be signing up! With 100% of live games are cancelled due to convid and television shows are 99% pre recorded, I certainly think it's unfair that singtel overcharge me instead of providing complimentary service just like the rest of the world are enjoying government subsidiaries.

Apr 03, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — Fibre home bundle with tv promotion

I am singtel user for long time and I am really disappointed and frustrated with their service. I had...

Mar 13, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — Singtel mobile account no.

Account No. : [protected] Dear Person-in-charge I'm filing this complaint for singtel's EXTREMELY...

Mar 10, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — My Bill Ac [protected]

Dear Madam/Sir I would like to highlight the following things that I am dissatisfied with the service from...

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsSingTel App

The app has access to switch on my data roaming automatically when I'm overseas. I bought and used the local SIM card from the country that I have travelled to and yet roaming data charges were incurred. I was so confused and was ensured that my data roaming was switched off during the entire trip. It turns out that my SingTel app has the function to switch it on and so SingTel could charge extra on my bill...how convenient for them to just earn money. Just so proud of them...

SingTel / Singapore TelecommunicationsWhy poor customer service

Hi singtel

Why so long to reconnect MIOTV and home internet.I had made outstanding payment sine 06/02/2020 and I called many times singtel hot line and your officers said will connect soon but I waited more than 3 weeks already.Singtel didn`t respect customer request.Why?Why?I need to come down to your main office to complaint about this issue.I hope that your team will expedite reconnect my home line internet immediately.
                  Kyaw khing Oo

Kyaw khing oo
                  Get Outlook for Android

Get Outlook for Android

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunicationscustomer service

Staff at bugis outlet is super rude. Asked a simple qn on where is the queue machine and he replied cant you see? Wow all your employees arent servicing customer and if i know where is the machine i wont be asking. Service office is rude when handling my issue. Asked me the same qn for 4 times and didnt get it right. Didnt inform me about any charges and when i asked him why charges wasnt informed officer just plainly said that since i never ask him he has no obligation to answer me. What kind of service is this. If your staff have such an attitude then i guess your company have to do something with the training and management. Customer service officer is your frontliners. They represent your company and this just shows how bad your company image is as the staff you employed is plain rude

Feb 06, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — billing dispute - account [protected]

I have a Fibre Bundle with Singtel. Under this service we have a Home Singtel, Internet, Data Only...

Jan 15, 2020

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — unprofessional service

On 20/12/19, I went down to hello shop at One Raffles Place and was attended by a female staff. I did not...

Dec 18, 2019

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — ecommerce

I recently bought a plan from Singtel online store, CIS XO78. In the website, they stated free caller ID and...

Nov 17, 2019

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — customer service

I am lodging a complaint against a Singtel customer service and manager, Eileen Ho, from Jurong Point...