Singtel Mobile Singapore — the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel
1. Customer lost phone, they give bad service.
I bought an iPhone with 2 years contract from Sept08. Last week, I lost it and called them, the customer service for iPhone was put me on hold for 10 min when I asked for IMEI number, and they asked again and again do I have my phone with me. They are not paying attention to the customer and giving bad service by asking same questions again and didn't even know how to find IMEI number in their database.
2. Extremely high price for replacement of lost phone.
I called again and ask, if I want to buy iPhone to replace my lost iPhone, how much does it cost for 3G iPhone 8GB? They said it cost S$1200.
The iPhone pricing from Singtel are EXTREMELY HIGH, compare to other normal shops that selling S$880. They never give any discount or voucher for lost of a phone. Whereas, other provider will give some voucher to buy new phone.
Singtel has the WORSE service ever and suck up as much money as they can take from the customer. SINGTEL has NO CUSTOMER CARE AND BAD SERVICE, and the service you pay them is very expensive compare to others.
More Singtel Mobile Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel
- Singtel - sms subscription services
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - SingTel App
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - My Bill Ac 28569377