Singtel Mobile Singaporethe worse mobile service in singapore: singtel

C Review updated:

1. Customer lost phone, they give bad service.

I bought an iPhone with 2 years contract from Sept08. Last week, I lost it and called them, the customer service for iPhone was put me on hold for 10 min when I asked for IMEI number, and they asked again and again do I have my phone with me. They are not paying attention to the customer and giving bad service by asking same questions again and didn't even know how to find IMEI number in their database.

2. Extremely high price for replacement of lost phone.

I called again and ask, if I want to buy iPhone to replace my lost iPhone, how much does it cost for 3G iPhone 8GB? They said it cost S$1200.
The iPhone pricing from Singtel are EXTREMELY HIGH, compare to other normal shops that selling S$880. They never give any discount or voucher for lost of a phone. Whereas, other provider will give some voucher to buy new phone.

Singtel has the WORSE service ever and suck up as much money as they can take from the customer. SINGTEL has NO CUSTOMER CARE AND BAD SERVICE, and the service you pay them is very expensive compare to others.

• Updated by Chan SK · Aug 24, 2017

Hello Singtel – where is our Bill Rebate?
    Fauziah, your manager confirm in Singtel official letter ref CRD166129-20 dated 12 July 2016 bill rebate of $8 for my children and myself mobile lines.
    Where is our Bill Rebate?

• Updated by Adam Mazlan · Aug 16, 2018

Hi...my home line, broad band n mio tv was diconnected for don't know reason..we try to on off the supply but still disconnected.
    I have been paying my bills regularly n i have no outstanding amount..
    I am also your regular customer..
    If nothing is being done, and check is still disconnected by tomorrow, i won't hesitate to make another complaint.

Sim Poh Khoon Mar 02, 2012

My data plan wasnt not even activate since I subscribed on th 28th of Feb 2012.
    Umpteen calls had been make to Singtel hotline and nothing was done when I wa told my line will be activate on the 1st of March.
    Called again on the 2nd of March and same repond from all the stuff pushing my call around to difference department and was told my line will be activate on 00:00hrs of 3th of March today!!
    Till now mu data network wasn't even activated yet!
    What kind of service is this??
    I never expected Singtel was so stuck up for the first time I use Ur service!
    Pls PM me for all my personal detail!!
    Time had be waste from me to keep calling for the service to be connected!!!

Jaysfungs Aug 15, 2018

How come my main account money just gone in few second? This is not the first time singtel deduct my money...i hope singtel got a proper explanation cause i got picture that show u scamming singtel user!!!

singteltv-sucks Aug 15, 2018

3 months ago I signed a 24months contract up for the Mezzo Channel. Now Singtel ended this channel . No alternatives provided, no refund provided, and I cannot cancel the rest of my contract.

This an unfair contract.

• Ga
    [email protected] Aug 20, 2018

I have moved form singtel ASDL to Broadband service and my connection should be up from last one week, but nobody following up and still it is not up.

Best part I am calling and following up and calling singtel guys to check and these guys do not have a shame.

Worst service available.

• Yv
    Yvonne Aw Aug 20, 2018

Hi,

I've encountered a lot of "No Service" when I'm at home sometimes. When I've a really important calls to make, I'm not able to make a call. Could you please advice why do I encounter this often? Looking forward to a reply and explanation. Thank you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Yvonne

• Au
    Aung Aug 21, 2018

Today customer svc put me to payment department, I waited 46mibs no one answer n yet my line was cut of out of no where. It's really not very nice.

• Ad
    Adam Mazlan Aug 28, 2018

I have been paying my bills regularly n i have no outstanding amount..
    I am also your regular customer..

• Ta
    tan jing wei Aug 28, 2018

SingTel data network always appeared to be 3g connection instead of 4g connection . Internet connection are always slow, Wifi connection are also slow, sometimes it connects and auto disconnect by itself changed a new broadband wifi yet the same problem . Please check and fixed the problem ASAP . Thank you

• Va
    Vasureddy Aug 29, 2018

Sir
    I buy Facebook 1 month data plan
    i using facebook only my normal data balance also cut
    Even other applications close also cut continue
    They means Facebook plan put also no meaning waste my money
    I call Singtel custumor care they told me other applications running but no running also cut my data balance can check for me

Charles94 Sep 01, 2018

recently the line so bad! please fix it quickly asap!

• Ke
    Kenkenken Sep 01, 2018

I had recharged my Prepaid mobile no.: +65 96137648 with SGD 10 on 21/12/2017. Now Singtel offers free incoming calls for some days and 500 MB of mobile data in 'Special Accounts'. I do not have information on how deducted from my all Data balance...

• Li
    Lisa Chye Sep 01, 2018

Poor initiative to resolve problem. Waited for 3 hours for queue number, as informed eatimated time within 2 hours but more than that. Approach to staff but kot helpful. Please inprove your service in jurong point

• Ck
    ckho Sep 02, 2018

I couldn't disable Singtel auto-top up service as it seems that there is no provision for such service in the Singtel website.
    Tried to call 1688 and the line is always busy and like it expects Singtel customers to wait. Perhaps too many complaints for its service.

• Am
    Amelia Ain Moirenette Sep 02, 2018

I am writing this as a complaint of the Waiting time at singtel store. Why do you have walk in service when clearly there's online appointment booking. We are not aware of it and thus have to wait for more than 6 hours for walk-in apppointment. Shouldnt it be the other way around? Please do something about your queueing services at Singtel store.

• Pe
    Peiqi Chua Sep 05, 2018

Hi. I have been trying to call singtel 1688 about my home wifi issue for 4 days now. I had already paid the bills but home wifi is not working at all. I've been trying to call singtel to reconnect the wifi. Plus my house phone line with singtel is not working also. This is really bothering me much. Please reply asap. Thank you.

• Al
    Alvin Lee Sep 06, 2018

Yes, Singtel is sleeping. My complaint on 16 Oct 2017 is still not addressed. Don't think anyone is tending to this complaint forum. No point putting our complaints here. Maybe lodge a CASE report?

Siva Ramalingam Sep 10, 2018

I am Working Kranji Link Post code728648, For the few days, their service is very bad Displays on my phone No Service, not only me but those who work with me, Please Check with our area.

Jagdish Biswas Sep 10, 2018

My call baring setting is enabled and I never asked for that and when I am going to disable it shows network or sim card error. Can anybody explain this shit to me. How to disable now.. please kindly take time to let me know.. I need to make urgent calls. Please.

Jacky Goh Sep 11, 2018

Poor service for Wi-Fi. Even after changing a modem but still no Wi-Fi service and after calling over for a technician, they only ask to wait for the next appointment for another technician to solve the problem again. And it has been a week with no Wi-Fi when we students need to use it asap please solve this issue quickly

• Ti
    Tina Radzi Sep 11, 2018

I just top up SGD 20 at kranji but then after a few minutes my balance left SGD 1
    What happen ?
    Is it my second time happen to be like this.
    Please explain.
    Thank you.

My balance n top up as per attached.

• Su
    Sutina Sep 18, 2018

To the person incharge,

I have attached my timming rate been waiting for singtel customer service to answer the call is really suck. N i still waiting for them to answer the call untik now since 8am

• We
    wei jun Sep 18, 2018

pls restore the all the internet to normal n can work fast n quickly n not everyday disconnected do that work good good do that understand

Chan SK Sep 19, 2018

Hello Singtel – where is our Bill Rebate?
    Where is our Bill Rebate?

• Ro
    Rong2604 Sep 19, 2018

Please stop Joanna Dong from singing the happy birthday song out of tune and making it seems right and cute. She is not young and please don't act cute. It is very irritating and I have to switch channels Everytime she is on!!!

• Li
    Lim Guan Soon Sep 19, 2018

Having prestige customer every cannot get new Iphone. What use having prestige and also every years what is use ask to register new iphone but cannot get it. I hope you should give prestige to get new iphone 8. I hope you look into prestige customer. I had 5 line so you consider about it

• Le
    Les Harland Oct 16, 2018

The repeat quality of the live games are shocking, enough to give one an headache. Just watch the quality when the ball is kicked, the picture jerks and is out of focus . I pay a lot to watch MIO TV and in return I expect the quality of the repeat games to be the same as the live coverage.

• Ra
    Raph Lee Oct 22, 2018

Reckless driving. No signal when changing lane.. icould've been injured.
    I tried to send a video recording but unable to. Please email me at [email protected] if u require the video.

ChiaLC Oct 27, 2018

This is ridiculous. Local data cannot be used for 3 full days. Today is the 4th day and still get the same old answer "Case reported". Paid for the service and yet cannot use it. My son needs it urgently for his work / course.
    Singtel, can you expedite and get it done by this morning!

• Re
    Rehana Sallehin Oct 27, 2018

Me and my wife is doing our works on our phones. And suddenly around 10plus pm our line got distrubted. When i check it was singtel got issue. We are having urgent matters and suddently this thing happen. This is unacceptable. Pls get back to me regarding this issue.

Chong94 Oct 27, 2018

Hello, I would feedback about the lagging when travelling on mrt and highway. Is it will lag when we on mrt or highway? Because my friend also use Singtel but he never face this problem. Please solve my problem asap. Thanks.

• Ri
    Rick Lim Oct 31, 2018

Your staff (Tampines branch) Louis was rude and impatient, his facial and body language shown that he's not interested in answering my question regarding recontracting of mobile plan .He shouldn't be in the frontline serving customer!

• Fl
    Flicks Chia Nov 04, 2018

Subscribe for 2gb..but end up you getting a slow internet..can't imagine for those ppl who subscribed for 1gb.

• Yi
    Yitingc Nov 11, 2018

The issue with Singtel network has been a problem everyday after upgrading to your latest broadband. Having to pay the amount per month and this is what your customer is getting without a smooth connection daily. Even after continuous feedbackings and complaints, it's not resolved. Its really dissappointing to see the services provided by singtel!

Andre Quek Nov 13, 2018

Hi,

My internet is always lagging and will hang by its own at times. Today it is totaly unusable.

I wish to cancel my remaining contract and have a full refund for this.

I am thinking of posting my feedback onto social media. Before i do so please contact me at 9127 0019.

Andre

• Sh
    Sheila Cabanayan Nov 13, 2018

No internet since this morning. Until now no internet. Indicates red light in the internet signal. Tried calling customer support since morning but was hang up every time. So pissed off! Whole day no internet! Hopefully tomorrow I will have or else.

Jason Fu Nov 13, 2018

There is no or very poor mobile signal in my home @70 Hazel Park Terrace.

• Re
    Reviewer73532 Nov 19, 2018

I have a valid data plan and extra data also

But unfortunately the singtel company has deduct my money for no reason

I have no idea about this

Please help me

• Ms
    Ms Tina Radzi Dec 12, 2018

Hi,

It's been 2 days my line was not working.
    I have been trying all method to fix it but it doesn't work.
    Tried to send an email to them but it bounced back at [email protected] and [email protected]

Coulg u kindly help me on this.
    Thank you.

• Ji
    Jinhao Hu Jun 19, 2019

Wrong bill since March 2019, called in many times. Issue still not solved now and recent bills also got different issue, and caller ID, 4G service were cancelled out of sudden

• Su
    Sukoon malhotra Oct 07, 2019

Dear customer care, I recently got a Wi-Fi modem installed at my apartment. The person you sent for the work really made me feel uncomfortable and was pestering me with personal questions. I would appreciate if you would look into the matter and take the necessary actions. Thank you