Singles50 — misleading information about payment. need refund asap
I think it was around the 29th of September, not sure of the date, but I registered with Singles50 choosing premium, believing it was $9-11 I was very happy to register and maybe find my forever partner. When I went to register my car my payment failed. I went into my account and found that Singles50 deducted $239 out of my account. I am a struggler and I am very upset about this. I am one to take things further but looking at all the complaints online about the same issue with Singles50 I will take this further if I don't get a response and the this issue is not rectified. I am sure you have every intention helping single people but this is just not exceptable.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Singles50 Complaints & Reviews
- Singles50 - dating site 
- Singles50 - false billing refusal of refund 
- Singles50 - dating service company 
- Singles50 - premium subscription
- Singles50 - online dating service
- Singles50 - possible scammer
- Singles50 - singles 50 
- Singles50 - falsely created profile 
- Singles50 - charged money that I don't know about.
- Singles 50 - online dating service