Singapore Postparcel undelivered by singpost

O

Date of incident : 15/01/2017
Full decsription of inccident : Sent a parcel using Poslaju Malaysia on 10/1/2016 and according to Singpost website the parcel has arraive in Singapore on 16/01/23017 . Until now my parcel has not been delivered without any notice or any good excuse from Singpost.

Desirable resolution of my complaint : I want my parcelto be delivered a.s.a.p to my singapore recipient as it contains very important andoriginal documents.

parcel undelivered by singpost

RESOLVED

• Ga
    Gabriel Tan Mar 07, 2017

I have send a parcel since 29th November 2016 and my client didn't received since after a month later. A customer service staff name by Vjaya should get back to me on 6th March 2017 but still now she never get back to me. It already more than 4 months since the parcel is missing and no answer from any Singpost staff. Really is a bad experience and don't know when can get the refund back.

• Si
    SingPost CS Mar 08, 2017

@Gabriel Tan Hi Gabriel. Rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team. One of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter. Thank you.

• Si
    SingPost CS Feb 13, 2017

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. We will get the team to follow up on this matter and update you accordingly.