Simoniz Car WashStolen items

I ordered the Fixit with a free TurboVac online. I received only the TurboVac without the Fixit. Upon calling, they said that the order came thru for only the Turbovac. If you go to there site, there is no way to order only the TurboVac, it comes with the Fixit which I ordered. They will not ship out the Fixit without another order and I already paid 14.95 for them to ship the TurboVac only, which I wasn't really looking for. These people at Simoniz Fixit ripped me off. Has anyone else had this same problem. If there was a problem with the order it was definitely from there own resources.

• Te
    Ted Feb 27, 2009

I got a charge by Simoniz on my credit card for the liquid diamond pens that I did not go through with the order. I visited www.buyfixit.com and input my info on the first page. Then I was directed to 8-10 special offers that I kept clicking NO to get to the next page. I decided to cancel, clicked no, and closed the page. There was no email or any order confirmation except $39.80 charge on my credit card a week later. The legitimate web site would send you an email confirmation if you order anything. Not this one. I called to cancel the order that I did not go through with and the impolite customer service refused to give me a refund. Please be careful when shop at simonize.com or buyfixit.com.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices