Having problems with Simoniz USA?

Simoniz USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 17, 2008. The latest review item# 01657-simoniz spray foamer was posted on Jan 11, 2020. The latest complaint SO MAD!!! was resolved on Jul 26, 2010. Simoniz USA has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 17 reviews. Simoniz USA has resolved 13 complaints.

Simoniz USA Customer Service Contacts

Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Simoniz USA Complaints & Reviews

Simoniz USAitem# 01657-simoniz spray foamer

Doesn't spray foam, cannister leaks, and instead of soap bring pulled out of it the water goes into the cannister. I bought it because I can't always have access to a pressure washer for a foam cannon. Thought this would help save time on cleaning cars and help cut down on scratch and swirl marks because of having foam to help lift up dirt. It was a waste of money. 😡

Simoniz USAsimoniz clear coat

I purchased the above to hopefully cover up a few scratches on my car. When I cam to use it I could only get a small amount of liquid out of tube. I don't think that it had hardened - I had kept it in a cool dark place - but unable to say if it would have worked or not as I could only get a very small amount out of tube.

See also attached photos

Would like a refund or a replacement tube.

[name removed]
    [address removed]

simoniz clear coat
    simoniz clear coat

SimonizPower Washer 1800

I bought a Simonize 1800 power Washer from Canadian Tire in July 2014. I use it maybe 2-3 times a year. I store inside during the winter. When I tried to use in this week Sept 24 it would not even go on. Contacted Customer support and was told too bad warranty expired your problem get it fixed at your expense. Ok it is over the warranty period by 2 months (however the last time I used it successfully it was within the warranty period i.e. June of this year) but in any case I thought you all should know when looking for a power washer that this machine was used maybe 6-8 times for the last 2 years very well taken care of and failed. Not much help from customer service other then a canned response.

SimonizBe wise than I, don't buy

Your product was a complete scam!!! What a waste of money. Customer service????what customer service??? nada, zero. Don't believe the money back guarantee. It is a lie!!!

I would think that the name Simoniz would have a better reputation

i gave the company the opportunity to make it right. They said NO !

• Ya
            yajaira Nov 10, 2011

They stole my ipod and the radio adapter. They also toke some money! And the manager was rude with me, totaly unaseptable.

FIX IT! SimonizSO MAD!!!

I hate that fact that I just order this and it lied to me. I was to pay 24.90 for S&H. Big RIPP oFF! To top it off, I cant even find my order status! Its say that theres no order exist!

• Cu
              CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM Jul 26, 2010

Greetings,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company.
              Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your 1800S pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888.550.1606 or [email protected]
              Reference this posting (NE0726201002) when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team

SimonizMoney stealing company

Fix It by Simoniz is another scam, it doesn't work and they will steal your money. Don't buy Simoniz Fix It!

• Bu
                budski Jan 11, 2010

Saw the Ad on TV about the scratch removing pen with all the luring other products such as the vacuum etc. It says $19.95 covers all but you have to pay shipping and handling of $9.95. When I made the order it won't directly finish off the process, rather it will lure you first with many product offers of about 6-10 pages I can remember. I indicated no to all the other offers and at the end I was finally noted that the order is done, then to my surprise, the shipping is totalling to $24.95!! The vacuum has a separate shipping charge of $14+!!. So I ended up being charged almost $50 for everything that says it will ship within 3-6 weeks as I did not get their offer of fast shipping for an additional $5!. So i tried to cancel the order RIGHTAWAY by replying through the link that was sent on my email, that was a saturday 1/9/10. Nobody replied the whole day. On monday 1/11/10 I got a reply indicating they are not able to cancel the order as it is already packed. They said once it is packed it won't be cancelled anymore so I tried to call and they insist they can't cancel the order. Sounds ridiculous right? They say the product ships 3-6 weeks if you don't avail of the early shipping of 5$ more but then when you cancel they tell you it was shipped in a blink of an eye. Sounds so ridiculous isn't it. typical of a desperately scamming seller. So After I talked to 2 customer support reps and all the pleading till the yelling, nothing changed. They still insist on ripping you off with their stupid reasoning. I would warn all those people who would be lured to this bait. Do not buy!!. If you want one, you can go to a local CVS store they have one in display for 10 bucks.

SimonizUnauthorized charges

I ordered simoniz fix it off TV. For 19.95 It comes with a hand held sweeper 12.95 Shipping. They said on TV if you order now, you would get a second one free when the order came the bill was 75.70 The shipping was more then, the products we called the post office it cost 8.95 To ship back, how do you get help on over charging for shipping my refund will only be 34.90.

Simonize Fixit — Scam

Do Not even think about entering your credit card information into this website for automobile scratch repair...

Simoniz Buy Fix ItFraud

Ordered one car paint repair pen set for $19.95 through the "Buy Fix It" ad from Simoniz over the television ad, and was fraudulently charged $238.18 to my Visa bank card. Called company, and they said that I ordered some ridiculous amount of paint sets, and extra items like vacuum cleaners. Demanded a refund, put in a dispute with my bank for the purchase, and filled out a police report with my local authorities.

I sent the unopened carton of the products to Simoniz in Wisconsin, at my charge of $35.00 registered mail. I get a refund in my bank for $68.00. I called the company again, and they stated that this was the cost of the items, and the rest were shipping charges. So, in addition to the $35.00 I paid to ship the fraudulent order back, I am out another $205.00 total. My bank is at a standstill with this, and am very upset with this, considering my family really needs this hard earned money to live. This company are a bunch of thieves, and am going to call "Shame On You" which is on Channel 2 in NYC WCBS, to see if they will air something about this. I know there are plenty more that were scammed on this.

Marc Petrillo

• Ic
                    icaloun Aug 13, 2011

I bought Fix it for wood. This product is a scam. My wood is light, so I decided to use the light remover for my kitchen cabinets. Now my kitchen cabinet turn dark red. This company should get sue for selling crapy product.

• Bi
                    Big John from UCLA Jul 16, 2011

Whoever assembled this cheap and cheesy product line, which is clearly woven out of the thinnest of air; then combined it with absolutely heartless hucksters who would cheat their dying grandmothers out their remainder of their Colonial Penn Life insurance policy before they're planted; and then attached all this folderol to a computer controlled site which automatically overcharges everyone for a lousy $2.00 injected moulded red Chinese vacuum cleaner which the manager marked up to $12.95, with a toy model engine guaranteed to burn out in an our or less on A/C current instead of it's expected D/C; with a complaint line operated by imbeciles where the primary trunk lines are run through Mumbasa via Cookandeatacat with a terminus in Hoboken. Or is it Hohocus? Well nobody knows. So the downside is that getting involved with BuyFixIt is that its a fraud of a hoax of a sham. But the upside is gaining the knowledge that it is all of that and that, my friends, is empowering. Trust Bud the Dog. Big John UCLA football

• Hb
                    hb4butee Dec 04, 2009

Similar cituation happened to me. Ordered on fix it pen for 19.95. The package came with all kinds of other stuff. Not one but 2 of everything. My bill was $114. 50. Shipping was $85. Still working with my credit card company to "fix it!"

Jopie Jul 27, 2009

just happened the same thing with me but they charged me more than you. how did you get it fixed? i already called my bank and as of now they can't do anything about it. what was the number you used to call their costumer service? i am so disappointed. upset at myself for even trying to place an order through the phone. ended up being a fraud.. :(( i work so hard for my money. now, losing that much makes me feel sad. :(

Buyfixit Simonize Productproduct does not work

Simonize paint touch up kit ordered through buyfixit.com website is completely ineffective.

I ordered a auto paint scratch repair kit from Buyfixit.com. They sent me two kits, charging me $44.85 for the first kit and $54.85 for the second kit. The kits were to be priced at $19.99 each, with the remainder for a "free" car vacuum and charges for shipping and handling. The vacuum cleaner did not work. I incurred an additional expense of $12.95 in having to return both kits. They have credited me with a credits totalling $39.95. Considering the products did not work, I would have expected to be reimbursed the full amount, at least for the shipment I had not ordered. I am still owed $72.70 (i.e., $44.85 + $54.85 + $12.95 - $39.95). In addition, they have refused to respond to my complaints submitted in writing to them.

The internet is full of warnings about this fraudulent company which is a distributor for Simonize Products. Simonize is the producer of these products.

Mark keyworth Aug 24, 2008

colonsmartcleasner
                      Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
                      froud

Complaint Rating:
                      I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... [email protected] TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
                      i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...

• Pa
                      Paul Seaman Aug 15, 2008

I totally agree. Not only do they try to screw you by sending you a load of crap the you did'nt order, but the stuff simply does not work in the first place. Of coarse you have to open it to find out that it does not work, then they screw you on the return for opening it.
                      Bottom line, It is a scam, DONT BUY IT!!!

anthony klonaris Aug 14, 2008

I ordered the Fix it scratch remover and SPECIFICALLY did not order any of the other scam add on items they try to hook you with when you place the order. The total was about 20 bucks. When the order arrived, it was a huge box full of useless crap like a cheap plastic "turbo vac" and other stuff, and the total was now over 50 bucks. When I told them I did NOT order this stuff they argued with me and said I had, and that there was no refund for the 30.00 "shipping" fee. What a crock.

Don't ever, ever do business with this group.

Simoniz Fix It — Simoniz fix it - big rip off

I placed the order 03/09 for 1 fix it kit and 1 vacuum, there was no confirmation page that would allow me to...

Simoniz Fix ItRipped Off / Scammed!!!

I ordered this product online because I was impressed by the commercial. I planned on ordering just one bottle and expected there to be taxes and shipping charges. The product advertised for just $19.99. I entered my credit card information and waited for the final total...they didn't give it until AFTER they charged my credit card. And the charge was $63.95!!! YES, $43.96 in shipping charges!!! I immediately went to their site and filled out the section for "Cancel Order". However, three days later, I got the package. I called the company and told them I filled out the cancellation within minutes of making the order and she said I should have CALLED them...well, I DID call them...they were CLOSED!! That's why I filled out the cancellation online. She informed me that I could return the package and they would refund just $19.99 because I still had to pay for the shipping...$43.96. I'm working with my credit card company to get my money back and get these FRAUDS off the internet scamming people.

• Gi
                        GigiDM Sep 30, 2009

I AGREE! DO NOT BUY THIS PEN! Beyond the pricing discrepancies noted here, there is a far worse problem. It may end damaging the paint job on your car as it did mine. I applied it to about 12 scratches on the hood of my car and the result looks like numerous areas of slug slime. I have tried everything to get it off this hard glue-like material but to no avail. I have already contacted the Better Business Bureau on this and intend to take the matter to court. I cannot believe that they are still advertising on TV and making money on this harmful product.

• Mc
                        McRose Jul 24, 2009

So who do we call and what can we do. The number listed is a computer and pressing 0 does nothing!!

• Ni
                        Nicholas S. Apr 06, 2009

DO NOT BUY THE FIX IT PEN!
                        Exactly! The telephone order did not either provide a total for the order, and they doubled it! Saw it only after it posted on my bank account.
                        Fix It makes money by ripping off customers by luring them in with hyped up ads for products that don't really work, and calling the second item FREE! ("BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! IF YOU ORDER NOW, WE DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!) - If one pen costs $9.95 plus $9.95 S&H, then how is the second one FREE, JUST PAYING $9.95 S&H? (and it's in the same box). They told me they are not US Postal Service, they don't charge by weight or box, nor does it matter that it came in one box.
                        You end up paying $9.95 x 3 TIMES! It's misleading advertising by fast-talking Billy Mays, who shamelessly paraded his art of deceit on a Jay Leno show recently.
                        And if it doesn't work and you return it to them, they make $19.90, and you're out of additional $8 for shipping it back!
                        DO NOT BUY THE FIX IT PEN! It not only doesn't work as he shows it, it even damages more your car paint! It's like a crazy glue substance, poures out in a puddle, then the tip dries immediately and starts scratching and taking off more paint. Then, the tip just falls out and you can throw the whole thing away, and take your car for a paint job.
                        I will never buy anything he's pushing, and will use all my efforts to advise others not to buy either.

SimonizBad quality

Simoniz S1700 Pressure Washer - terrible product... Used it 4 times before the gun gave. Water is leaking so bad the unit is almost unusable. I tried to fix the gun but to no avail. Of course, the warranty has expired.

I would like to buy another gun but Simoniz is out of stock (Of course, this seems to be the main failure point of the unit). Maybe Simoniz should react and recall this product. I paid good money for nothing.

I do not think I will buy another Simoniz product. The quality really leaves much to be desired. I am not the only customer in my neighborhood that is pissed about this product or similar ones from Simoniz. I have seen at least 3 neighbors using a leaking (all from the gun) pressure washer.

• Gi
                          gilbert sloan Jun 16, 2010

Bought my model 220 pressure sprayer 3-4 years ago. Use it once a year. This year the tube on the trigger gun split open sending water everywhere. Tried to order one on the internet but they are discontinued. No more Simoniz products of any kind for me.

• Ca
                          CAPTAIN Apr 09, 2009

Simoniz 1900 pressure washer:
                          Absolutely the biggest piece of garbage I have ever purchased. From not building any pressure to leaking to being comparable to my garden hose for cleaning power would describe this thing partially. Besides this, their warranty is extremely poor and misdiagnoses almost without fail. NOTHING BUT JUNK!!!

SimonizNever ever buy it

First, the advertisement on the TV is very misleading and subjecting consumers to high pressure sales tactics.

I followed the instructions carefully, but the scratches are STILL on my car, and has not been removed at all. "Just wipe away"...ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

In fact, it even ruined some part of my car, where I used the pen on it. After applying it, and let it dry on the sunlight, it composed a hard coat on the surface. This product of yours does NOT vanish the scratches, but even causes more damage!!!

They have 30 days return on UNOPENED item. How can you call it a product guarantee if the guarantee is voided by opening the product?’

I feel being mislead and tricked in order to get me as a customer, "seen on TV ".

Simoniz Car Wash — Stolen items

I ordered the Fixit with a free TurboVac online. I received only the TurboVac without the Fixit. Upon...

SimonizDefinitely does not work

Bought this product and it did not remove the smallest or slightest of scratches from my car. No matter how hard I tried. Do not buy. A big let down and scam. Also spent more than 30 mins in buying process as they tried selling many other products. The quality of the materials are very poor and my husband and I have followed the instructions carefully several times but with no good results and no change at all to the scratches on the car.

It’s a pity that a product like this is still allowed in the market fooling consumers.

• Ha
                              Harry Thurston Jan 17, 2010

Your advertisement is misleading. The clear coat scratch repair filler & sealer is a big disappointment. It might seal the scratch, however, there is no disappearing of scratch as your pitch-man demonstrated. I knew it was too good to be true but you fished me into trying it.
                              Returning my purchase price would be an act of good faith on your part.

• Ha
                              Harry Thurston Jan 17, 2010

I tried your clear coat scratch repair filler & sealer and was disapppointed in your product. Applied as directed and this product does not do as you advertise. Please do your customers a favor and take you pitch-man commercial off the air. Sure would like my money back. Never again will you see me as a customer.

john kline 998 Aug 22, 2009

wow what a $ 30.00 mistake the scratch filler frose up on me after following the directing to a T .I;am very piticular about my car and always maintain my car myself, with pride, now I;am stuck with a defective product and after trying to returning the unopen product S.H. may end up with few dollars, what to do ?? of course no phone no. never again. p oed customer

SimonizBad product

I bought a power washer from Canadian tire last year, used it once last year, stored it in a heated shop and went to use it this year and the wand had a bad leak. I thought I could fix it and took the wand apart to fix, there was as far as I could see no reason for it to leak, except it was from tire. Same with an electric rototiller, used it once last year and go to use it this year and the thing broke inside so the tillers didn’t work, don’t buy electric equipment from Canadian tire anymore.