ShoppersI am complaining about shopper supervisor stephanie

Hi I want to shoppers store the next one at namio centre Edmonton Alberta I have a toy brand new in box I want to exchange with another toy as it was gift for my son I was welling to take any price she will give me, and I was going to buy another toy for my son instead I read the policy that I can exchange and she can charge me restocking fee.
She refused to speak about it even I need proof of purchase I informed her it's gift and the price tag still on but I am ok with the price she will say just couse the toy is not my son age.