Shopkobath towels

Store #0123
Purchase date 10-24-16
Scu # @ bottom of sales slip [protected]
Product #[protected]
I shop at Shopko in Houghton, MI often and have always been satisfied with the products you carry. But recently I purchased 4 bath towels and the only words I can use is "Cheap", "Garbage" "Awful." I got them home and the first thing I did was wash them, Oh My God, what a mess I had. The towels practically fell apart, losing gobs and gobs of lint. My washer was a mess, but when I put them in the dryer, it was disaster. I had to empty the lint filter four times in a 20-minute cycle. Each time there was about 2 inches of pale lilac lint, it was awful and dangerous for my electric dryer. I feel you have to take all those towels off the shelves before they cause a fire in the dryer or wreck a washer. You better discontinue purchasing that company's product, it is substandard, to say the least and takes away from Shopko reputation.
I also feel I should get a full refund...Thank you in advance, Sandra Hauswirth

• Er
    Eric Barnes Mar 06, 2017

just had the exact same problem with 10 towels that were purchased in lacrosse wi rose street store 03/06/2017

Comment Guidelines