ShopifyLadyoho

P Jun 30, 2020

I ordered 4 dresses from this site which advertises on Facebook. Date of order 16/04/20. Order number: 1549. The first dress was the wrong size and faulty with ugly seams up and across the front, nothing like the advertised dress. I emailed several times. No response. The second and third dresses which arrived separately were OK. The final dress arrived a week ago. It was supposed to be blue but is black. I again emailed. Still no response. I set up a dispute on Paypal. Ladyoho messaged me requesting photos which I sent. After a long delay they messaged me to say that to get a refund I must return at my own expense which is non-refundable. They did not provide an address. Even if I had an address to return the items I do not understand why I should pay for shipping as it is their mistake. I posted a warning on their Facebook page advising potential customers not to order from them as they are obviously an unethical company with no pretemce of customer service. They have now blocked me from posting. I want a full refund for the two dresses I do not want. £40. They do not supply an address or phone number and do not respond to email.

• Updated by Patricia Critchley · Jun 30, 2020

I ordered an electric cleaning item from this company which advertises on Facebook. Date of order 22/04/20. Order number : 3128. It arrived on 8th June. It does not work at all. Completely useless. I have emailed their so-called "customer service" six times and have been completely ignored. They do not provide an address or phone number. I want a full refund £57

• Ka
    Kayakodi Aug 31, 2020

Piece of crap company. Ordered two sun visors for my cars, instead received two snow covers. Totally worthless to me as I live in Southeast Texas and it does not snow here. Company wants me to keep it and sell it myself. Back and forth emails result in them offering me refund if I ship it back to them at my expense. They are a scam company and should be banned from selling. Shopify is a bad site to buy anything. Oh, anda return address was never provided.

Jan Robles Sep 24, 2020

I ordered a top and some pants from Ladyoho. I didn't realize they were made in and shipped from China, and they took a long time to arrive. When ttey did, I didn't like either. I have twice now contacted Ladyoho, per the return instruction on their website, but nobody has gotten back to me. I will not be purchasing from them again.