ShopGoodWillvery dishonest company

B

I decided to cancel my order as soon as they charged me for shipping. The total shipping cost was even more than I paid for my entire order.
I contacted ShopGoodwill via email and asked them to explain why the shipping was so expensive and they replied nothing! When I asked them to cancel my order they ignored me once again.
So I decided to call these guys and all I got was an empty promise that they'll resolve my issues as soon as possible. Never was resolved and they did not contact me back! Very dishonest company!