Shoedazzle.comthere is no need to automatically deduct $39.95 from their account

T

The shoes are not good quality. I can find a cute pair of Nine West or another reputable company on sale for the same price or less. A lot of the shoes just look gaudy to me. I also think it makes absolutely no sense to set it up as a subscription site. If people like your product so much, they will return and purchase from you. There is no need to automatically deduct $39.95 from their account. I think this a method to just prey on people who have a lot going on a forget to forego the month. It is a company set up by a Kardashian so of course the only goal would be to make money at the expense of having a conscionable company.

MaryDazzle Mar 27, 2013

Hi, Veincre!
    I am so sorry to hear about this experience. My name is Mary and I work at ShoeDazzle. I would love to get in touch with you. I know I can help you find a beautiful pair of shoes that you will love that offers great quality, or answer any questions you may have. You can shoot me an email, [email protected], or post your client ID so that I can get in touch with you right away. I am looking forward to talking with you!
    Kind regards,
    Mary

• Ve
    Veincre Jan 08, 2013

My son purchased a pair of shoes for me for Xmas from this website, they were ok, but I noticed that the shoes were not of top quality and they were from the big,
    "C" China. When I went to try the shoes on, one shoe fit and the other shoe was to small. I figured heck, for the cheap price of their shoes, you know the saying when purchasing something not of suck great quality.
    "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR". Well anyway,
    It was the thought that counted and it was a Xmas gift.

• Ti
    Titore Aug 17, 2012

They are a scam!! Don't purchase from them!!! I purchased a purse from this company and decided to return it. When I asked to return it they sent me a label... I informed the customer service person that I would be out of the country and could not send it for a bit, I was told this is fine to return it when I could... Of course he said that because they took my purse and wont give me my money back! They refuse to send my merchandise back to me and offered me a 20% off coupon for another purchase. Why would I purchase something else of terrible quality? I didn't even want the first thing. Don't give them your money unless you want terrible quality, something that looks different in person and awful customer service.

• Ge
    Getite Aug 16, 2012

This site claims to have free returns, but in fact they charge a $5.95 "restocking fee" per item. Their site repeatedly claims to feature "risk free" shopping due to free returns and a "size guarantee." Yet I find myself forced to pay this "restocking fee" because their shoes are at least a full size smaller than normal. They intentionally mislead customers. In addition, their exchange process is lengthy (more than a month) and required three phone calls + an email to customer service. Skip this site and opt instead for the numerous alternatives that actually have free returns.

• Be
    Bertange Aug 13, 2012

Ordered an aqua purse on July 18th. Was shipped a red purse. Since I didn't take a photo of the wrong purse, they are charging me a restocking fee! I would have taken a new, correct purse, but it took them so long after they received my merchandise back (had to e-mail twice, and spend 20 minutes on the phone with them), that I don't trust the company and will gladly pay $5.99 to be done with this. Nothing worse than bad customer service...I guess you get what you pay for in this case! My bad for not checking the reviews first :(

• Co
    Comsky Aug 06, 2012

Worse customer services have ever had to deal with!!! I was going through the site looking at things and noticed that everything I clicked to enlarge photo went to shopping bag, so I went to remove the items when the page went blank and was lost. Later to my surprise by back informed me that an order for over $100 went through and they couldn't cancel the payment. I called and had a huge run around also was told all sales are final. I finally got a supervisor number and have left at least two messages a day for almost a week now and have yet to receive a call back. Needless to say after I get my money back I will never canceling my membership!

• Od
    Odiozze Feb 09, 2012

Do not do it girls. Worst experience. Ordered shoes and my account was charged that same day. A month later no shoes. A month later however I did get an additional 39, 99 charge. They apparently had been trying to contact me to verify my account. As if getting my money was not good enough. An to top things off by the time things were cleared out the shoes I had orded were no longer available. Two and a half months later and I am still waiting for a credit to my acccount. Every time I call it is a 30 minute waite before I can get an actual person on the line.

• Fa
    Faibren Jan 18, 2012

This is a terrible service. If there are real stylists behind this site they are not very good at their jobs. The shoes and bags are cheap-looking. When I got my first selection I thought I must have accidentally checked "Clubbing" somewhere as an interest because the shoes were so slutty. So I clicked the 'alternatives' button and completed another survey. The alternatives suggested were only marginally better - in some cases I think they were showing me the same shoes and bags. Unimpressed. I agree with those who say this website is a scam. Also, once you sign up the only way to cancel is by calling (this is a a big pet peeve of mine for online sites - if I can sign up online, I should be able to cancel online). I waited on hold for far too long to be able to cancel.