Shell / harassment from an employee

United States Review updated:

Shell
2290 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014
Employee name :Shay

Hello my name is Jon McCoin.
I have been a daily customer at this store for over 12 years. I have known personally every employee that has worked there as well assisted in multiple confrontations and attempted theft recovery's in the past few years as own a security company and do my best to look out for your employees retired staff that work graves. I got to know your employee shay a few months ago and after asking me to take a look at her car sound system one day I found that her speakers were in poor condition and they failed while her and I were working on them. She proceeded to blame me for these 17 year old speakers failing and I asked her to leave.
Since that day I have had at least 5 different instants in which I walked into your store to make a purchase and she immediately threatens to call the police on me for theft. The last accurance was this last monday. I went in to purchase a soda for myself and my son after attending a furneral for a death in our family. She immediately started cursing and screaming at me in front of my 4 year old and told me she was going to call the police for theft and wouldn't sell me the drinks. I then put 2.00 in change on the counter and walked out. I am trying to give your managment staff the chance to correct this behavior before filing charges against her and proceeding with further legal actions as this matter has been addressed with management and has not changed.
I expect to hear back from your organization about how you can rectify this problem at the nearest convenience.

Jonathan mccoin
[protected]

Jo
Apr 18, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 18, 2019

Ummm...why are you tinkering with her sound system? Do you know what you are doing in that capacity?

Why do you continue to patronize a place when this woman constantly threatens to call the police? Or why do you patronize when she is working? You looking for trouble? With your kid?

And... corporate isn't on here.

•   Apr 18, 2019

Does the store have security cameras? If so your proof is there.