Shell Gas Station — disabled discrimination
I'm a disabled female. As I paid for my gas I informed the cashier, a male, that "I'm disabled and I'll need someone to put air in my front tire please, because I can't do it. Thank you." He refused because if something happened they'd be liable. I then stated Yes, he can. That by law gas stations are to help the disabled. He still refused. I Then said, "and if I do it myself and something happens, imagine the lawsuit." He still refused to put the air in my tire. He said he'll ask the maintenance man to do it as I was walking away.
Updated by Shelly21 · Aug 15, 2018
***To clarify: The Employee, Not Shell itself.
More Shell Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam