SheInsidesweatshirt160803106

I want to return my order ZHY15756 with the following item(s) sweatshirt160803106 because while buying i read that the product is made up of cotton but the product i have got is of synthetic fibre. On website i have not been able to generate my ticket not have not been able to contact costumer care. Please help me. I need help. I have checked online about customer care number but could not get help. I donot want to keep the product. I got the product on sunday but its been tuesday today and i have not got any help as of now. Its my humble request that please help me.