[Resolved] Sheetz / management/customer service

My friends and I came in early on 6-10-19 at around 1am for a late night snack and as I was waiting for my food, I was playing on my phone. The store manager approached me and got into my face, explaining that she didn't think I should be taking pictures of other customers. I had no idea what she was talking about. She continued to harass me and tell me she's been watching me on the store's cameras. I explained to her what I do on my phone is none of her business. I find it very unprofessional for her to get into my face for any reason as I am a paying customer. I've been in customer service/retail for five years, so I know how I should be treated. I will not be back to this location. I believe the location is #275 in Morgantown, West Virginia. The other manager on duty today refused to help/talk to me at all today and told me to look up the information to file a complaint myself. She justified the other manager's actions and would not speak to me about anything else. I did not get a chance to get either of their names. I think more training for both managers on customer service or possible warning/termination would be sufficient. Thank you! Please contact me at [protected] or morgan.[protected]@gmail.com for any questions or concerns.

• Resolution statement