Closed
Retail Stores

Sheetz / food

Bi Mar 21, 2019 Review updated:

Ordered an appetizer sampler last night, jalapeño poppers and Mac n cheese bites. While eating a popper driving home o almost choked on something inside the popper. I was able to pull over and pull the object out of my mouth. The object looked almost like a small checker bone. After pulling that out I continued to chew the popper it cans out of and actually found another one if the same object. I pulled ur out and found no more in the rest of the order. I ordered this at 8:32:29, order #86. I took pictures and could send then if need be, the objects were a bit bigger then a quarter in length. Please reach out and we can discuss this issue in further depth. My father ya an attorney and he advised me to reach out through the formal complaint first. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you. Actually sent a message last night but haven't heard back so this is message #2. I still have the container and objects found. Thanks again.

Sheetz

Comments

• Um
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Sorry, your father is a mo5on if he thinks you can get anywhere on this site. Really, less than ten percent of businesses return complaints on this site. Most have no idea there is any problem because of the passive agressive WHINING. Then, you get the ones who respond to the complaint and this is their response to the public:

We have attempted to contact you numerous times...

Numerous times.

Numerous times.

Attorney that.

22nd of Mar, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf It looks like it is now at the bottom of the posts and are drawn. Complete with buttons on the sleeves.

22nd of Mar, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf It looks like it needed a few hours to switch over.

First I saw nothing.

Then I saw "votes" but no thumb up or down.
    Then I saw "votes" with thumb up/down.

22nd of Mar, 2019

I have absolutely no idea what a checker bone is. I googled it and I got a Louis Vuitton chew toy for dogs in a checkered pattern.

Those look like jalapeno stems. You were expecting something else in your jalapeno poppers???

🙄

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Your father is an attorney who told you to file a public complaint? Without a court case win? Did he take a defamation course in-law school?

A checker bone, hm, I’m not sure which animal a checker is really. And it “cans out” must make sense to Sheetz customers but they’re not around here.

If it’s a chicken bone you pulled out, what law was broken? Your local Health Department should be notified, not an attorney or public forum. You didn’t choke on it, it wasn’t lodged in your throat. You drove with one hand so you could eat and drive. Did you tell daddy that?

Sue for one popper.

25th of Mar, 2019

@SubSquirrel Did daddy also tell her to continue to eat despite the `OMG get it out get it out! ~sensation?
    Is he like the lawyer version of that quack dr on the Simpsons?