Sheetzbbq boneless chicken wings

A

I was DYING for some BBQ boneless chicken wings from Sheetz.. so I went and ordered some, but to my disappointment, they were basically PLAIN boneless chicken wings.. maybe 2 of the wings actually had sauce on them.. and I did order Ranch BBQ and these had more Ranch than BBQ... And usually there's extra sauce at the bottom of the container, but not in mine!! I'm very upset cause once I have something in mind to eat, that's what I need to eat.. I'm not one to complain and I usually have great experiences with Sheetz.. but I guess today ain't my day 🙁☹️😢

bbq boneless chicken wings