Shawsstore director in vergennes vt. store #444

E

I am an employee of Shaws. Been working in store 444 for over 5 years but am leaving the end of this month. Constant harassment from Tim LeBeau is the main reason. Many fine, dedicated employees here, including my boss, Ray Williams who is an outstanding man as well as an outstanding boss. However, LeBeau makes it impossible for me to work there. He is a very bad store director, the worst we have ever had since I have been there. He is very condescending to his employees, and I am far from alone in my opinion of LeBeau. Instead of offering assistance to the employees, he bad mouths them, sitting in his office half the day watching them work, then coming downstairs and finding fault with all of them. I work in dairy, and he will go after me one day for yogurt not being up, then when I put yogurt up first, he finds something else wrong. I am going to be leaving the end of January because I will not tolerate his harassment any longer. I have enjoyed my years at Shaws until Mr LeBeau arrived and now I hate my job.