Sharper Impressions PaintingHorrible - Unhonest - Rip-Off

T

I don't even know where to start. I would never do business with them again. I was lied to over and over again. My job turned out terrible. I would NEVER deal with them again. They are not honest. I feel like I was scammed.

• Wa
    watchoutKC Oct 01, 2014

I just got scammed by sharper impressions. It is amazing that this company can have the same pattern of behavior since 2009 and still have a good rating with BBB?! I guess they realize that most people won't "google" them ...until its too late.

• Wp
    wplayer Aug 31, 2009

Please submit complaints to www.bbb.org, where it will make a difference.

• Di
    disaster Apr 23, 2009

That's what happens when consumers a fooled by a well dressed salesman, a nice graphic lettered truck, a fancy laptop printed estimate...and then after they have your deposit money that's when the "painters" show up. Unscreened sub-contractors that only get half of the total amount to paint the entire house, and they have to furnish all paint and materials. Needless to say, they will take whatever shortcuts necessary to get the job done as quickly as possible. Good Luck, you'll need it