Sharper Impressions Painting Company Logo

Sharper Impressions Painting Company

Having problems with Sharper Impressions Painting Company?

Sharper Impressions Painting Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 17, 2008. The latest review Exterior House Painting was posted on Sep 13, 2015. The latest complaint Dishonest; low quality work was resolved on Oct 21, 2009. Sharper Impressions Painting Company has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 11 reviews. Sharper Impressions Painting Company has resolved 8 complaints.

Sharper Impressions Painting Company Customer Service Contacts

3617 Sabre Dr.
Nashville, Tennessee
United States - 37211-3214

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sharper Impressions Painting Company Customer Service. Initial Sharper Impressions Painting Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sharper Impressions Painting Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sharper Impressions Painting Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Sharper Impressions Painting Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sharper Impressions Painting Company Complaints & Reviews

Sharper Impressions Painting Company — Exterior House Painting

Sharper Impression Painting of Kansas City is untrustworthy, uses deceptive practices and perform...

Sharper Impressions PaintingMisleading service

I own/run a small house painting company. My business was slow so I subcontracted a job for Sharper Impressions. They find the jobs and bid them, then hire painters to do them. Their take is 50% of the bid. Of the other 50% I paid for materials and labor, and the balance would be mine. Outrageous, but I needed work, so I signed their contract and took on a job.

I bought materials for the job on their accounts. The contract stated I would be using Sherwin Williams (a high quality product that I use exclusively) paint, but they said they had switched to Porter paint (an inferior product). Because of this I had to use 16 extra gallons of paint (at $23.00 a gallon), I also had to pay extra in labor because of the extra time it took to triple (!!!) coat the house, but I stuck with it and finished the job.

When I got paid, I was shorted $246.35. This was in addition the the extra I had to pay for the above mentioned paint and labor. It takes a week to get their checks, and in the meantime I had started another job for them. When I called them about the shortage, they said they would make it up at the end of the current job. They did not. And they will not return my calls.

Since then (about 2 weeks) I have spoken to one other subcontractor that was also shorted over $300.00. I have also discovered that they advertise using Manor Hall Timless Lifetime paint (a good product) and are in actuallity using lower end Manor Hall (inferior product). This is flat out false advertising.

So, to sum it up, Sharper Impressions is not only shorting their subcontractors, but misleading their customers.

1 Response
    • Na
      NAM1 Jun 09, 2011

I also used this service. They told me they would do a base coat and then paint the walls with two coats. They did not do anything they told me they would do. The paint in one room looks great, until you look really closely.

Sharper Impressions Paintinghouse peeling

Salesman presented the job well. On the other hand the crew that showed up were not the type of people I prefer on my property, you know foul language tattoos from head to toe that type. There were several problems throughout the project. It has been 18 months since the job was completed and my house is peeling all over. When I called them to get the painting corrected they explained that the warranty would not cover the problem. Since then I had to pay another contractor to repaint the house. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere unless you want to pay twice.

Respond

Sharper Impressions Painting Co. — Dishonest; low quality work

I do not know where to even begin with the horrific business practices of Sharper Impressions Painting. They...

Sharper Impressions PaintingHouse Painting

Sharper does not employ any painters. They have several IT staff to make a nice looking website, and competitive bids to win jobs. They often don't even meet the folks they hire to paint your house. Many have never painted before. The folks that came to my house (3 different crews) didn't have the proper equipments or know that scrapping before painting was a good idea. (I'm now waiting for my 4th crew a year later)

You may notice ankle bracelets on some of their painters. There are no background checks done on these folks. They could be rapist and molesters. They are completely unchecked.

Respond

Sharper Impressions PaintingUnauthorized charges

Since then (about 2 weeks) I have spoken to one other subcontractor that was also shorted over $300.00. I have also discovered that they advertise using Manor Hall Timeless Lifetime paint (a good product) and are in actuality using lower end Manor Hall (inferior product). This is flat out false advertising.

1 Response
          • Wp
            wplayer Aug 31, 2009

Please submit complaints to www.bbb.org, where it will make a difference.

Sharper Impressions Painting — Horrible - Unhonest - Rip-Off

I don't even know where to start. I would never do business with them again. I was lied to over and over...

Sharper Impressions Painting — UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the whole thing starts out with a salesperson showing up at your door. He promises you whatever you want...

Sharper Impressions Painting — Screwed Over

Sharper Impressions Painting — Rip Off

There is nothing good about this company. They do not even paint. They sub out every job they trick...

Sharper Impressions Painting — Myself

This company does not even employ a single painter. They send out a nicely-dressed salesperson to sell you on...