1 Takumi-cho, Sakai-ku

Ole Deviks vei 35, Postboks 143 Alnabru, 0614 Oslo

Russia
2-j Syromyatnichesky pereulok, d. 1, BC Delta-Plaza, Moscow, 105120

Spain
Plaça de la Pau s / n, Building-6, Planta-4, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona

Sweden
Gustavslundsvägen 12, Alvik, Box 14098, 167 14 Bromma

Switzerland
Hauptsitz, Moosstrasse 2a, 8803 Rüschlikon

Hong Kong
Level 26, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, № 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong

India
Gat № 686/4, Koregaon Bhima, Shirur, Pune, 412216

Malaysia
№ 1A, Persiaran Kuala Langat, Section 27, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Singapore
47 Kallang Pudding Road, № 09-15 Crescent, Kallang, Singapore 349318

Thailand
6/10 Phiphat Sin Building, 19-20 Soi Patanasin, Narathivas Rajanagarindra Road Evergreen, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

UAE
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
Floor 3, Saigon Finance Center, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Dist. HCMC

Argentina
Boulogne Sur Mer 61/63 (1766), La Tablada, Bs.As. Argentina

Complaints & Reviews

Pull out microwave - case number 9256546

The front control panel fell off I have pictures and it shorts out

We purchased this microwave plus insulation we paid about $2000; we moved in the house in October 2018 I assume the microwave is purchased through the general contractor a month prior ... I get that the product may only have a one year warranty but I paid $2000 again $2000 of my hard earned money and it doesn't work past 16 months —- i'm sorry that's just not what I expected when I bought your product.

Further this microwave has shorted out and I thought maybe it was the new wiring system I have paid Electrician several times and we've now realize it's because the control panel is probably shorting out that's causing the problem...

Again I paid $2000 for a microwave and it's lasted 16 months if that's the most that you can stand by??

I don't think it should last forever but I definitely think that as a consumer and maybe the general consumer should be aware of the risk of buying such a product

Pull out microwave

washer/dryer; poor quality sharp washer

Hi,

I had purchase sharp washer/dryer 9/6kg esvd900 on 8 feb 2019 and within less an year the washer is giving problem on 31 jan 2020. I had attach the of the error code to sharp email and cal sharp customer service to highlight this problem. I had also trouble the issues base on the instruction sharp manual and it was not solve which I had told the customer service officer during the conservation and arrangement of technician was arrange for to my house on 3 feb 2020. I am so shock and disappointed as nothing was done after your technician arrived as your staff told me there is no stock for the parts which I had highlighted during 31 jan 2020 that the pump is faulty. Since no stock then sharp company should be doing one to one exchange of the washer or find other alternative to solve my washer issues such as uninstall the parts from other washer and install at my washer first but instead your customer service told me that sharp company can't do anything since there is no stock and ask me to wait and that is so irresponsible and no standards

ay-xp12uhe

I have just bought 2 air conditions 2 weeks ago. The agent (Haidar Murad company) made delays in installing...

Sharp Electronics Corporation

bad quality bad service - air conditioning products!

We bought sharp ac on 28 dec 2019. Model: ah-a12ucy. Serial number: g8107203.

In just a year, dec 2019, the indoor part started making funny creaking noise. Amazing sharp product broken in just a year!! Low quality.

The service person came and checked. The evap part got broken. Cost us a lot to fix. Ok, fine.

Today 9 jan 2020, I called the customer service and got reply that the part will be available by end of jan 2020!! Why? Because no spare-part in warehouse. No spare-part in service center. I am wondering what do they have in their warehouse?

I read mr. Tadashi ohyama the ceo of pt sharp indonesia saying (in indonesian), quote: "kinerja sharp indonesia yang gemilang juga dikombinasikan dengan layanan purna jual yang baik untuk membina kepercayaan dan hubungan dengan konsumen."

Translated: "outstanding performance of sharp indonesia is also combined with excellence after sale service to maintain confidence and relationship with customers"

Just empty words. Lousy product. Lousy after sale service. I am just wondering whether this person knows actually what he is talking about!

Really disappointing!

sharp warranty service

I am very unhappy about my recent dealings with Sharp Warranty service in Pocklington, York between Thursday...

sharp 49 inch tv

My brand new only two months old sharp 49inch tv got a little crack in the bottom of it from my 2 year old throwing his plastic bottle at it and now it has a great big thick black line running vertically through the middle of it ! I certainly won't be buying a sharp tv again unless ya can do something to help me I just paid £350 for this tv and can't afford another one as of yet !! This really should not of cracked from a plastic bottle 😩

sharp 49 inch tv

service of after sales

I bought a sharp refrigerator for my parent. We found the fridge frozen function is not good. We contacted...

tv umc011910223  / wo-[protected]

Dear gentlemen
In August 2018 I bought a sharp tv in the  Worten Arrabida/Gaia shoping center in Portugal. Device UMC011910223  / WO-[protected]) .

A month later, the television stopped working correctly: the screen lost the image first in a intermittent way and after some days, definitely. The sound had always worked well. I went to the worten store to perform the usual participation because the device was within the warranty period. There, I was informed that a technician would go to my residence to raise the tv and repair the malfunction. It happened almost two weeks later, the 24/1/2019. The company responsible for the transport and repair of the device was Enabe SA.The technician in question lifted the tv from my house. The device was conveniently packed. Some days after I was informed that the problem of television was a broken screen! That information is totally unacceptable because the device was in perfect condition when it was raised from my house. I assume that the damage of the screen tv ocured somewere between my house and the repair company facilities!

It is totally inconceivable that the company that makes the Sharp device transport from the client residence damages it and after that imputes to the client the responsibility of the damaging.

Best regards

Luís Graça, Porto, Portugal

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

sharp hd ready led smart tv – 81 cm (32 zoll) harman/kardon sound system, lc 32hi5332e black – energy class a +)

Bought the Sharp HD Ready LED Smart TV - 81 cm (32 Zoll) Harman/Kardon Sound System, LC 32HI5332E Black - Energy Class A +) from Amazon.de This was manufactured by UMC Poland. On the package box, its written LED TV. But on the label pasted behind the TV, its written LCD TV
Sharp deceived me by advertising this as LED TV on Amazon.de when actually its a LCD TV. I am not sure now if it has some kind of LED backlight or not

When I installed the TV and started Youtube, Youtube freezes whenever there is a advertisement. Need to go back to main menu and restart Youtube always. This is painful viewing experinence.
Request Sharp technical support to rectify this issue

tv

I purchased 2 x lc49cfe6032k TVs at the same time . One tv has a pixel out of the screen from new but the...

sharp roku tv

I bought this tv 16 months ago, and it just died. I have a emerson tv which I have had since 2015. This makes no sense since I only watched this tv, every now n then> Not understanding how a tv New from best but can die in this short period of time, And the cheap emerson which I have had for 3yrs. plus>
Please wrie and let me know because this makes no sense. Is there something wrong with the tv. Gotta

sharp 70” tv

Dear Sir, I became acquainted with the Sharp Night TV series in the early eighties when I was working at...

Sharp Electronics Corporation

sharp refrigerator that needs repair by alaraby group, a local contractor in egypt

I am trying to repair my Sharp refrigerator for about 1 month. The local dealer and maintainance has been...

subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.

With reference to the above mentioned I write to express my grave disappointment on SHARP washing machine...

sharp smart 4k hdr tv

This customer service and the way they operate is laughable at best. First of all, ive had to be transferred...

sharp ac ahx15ret silver (inverter) 1.25t spl not working

We had bought six SHARP AC AHX15RET SILVER (INVERTER) 1.25T SPL from Vijay Sales K-11/25, Central Market...

sharp smart tv

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever bought. The picture is in a mist and can't be sharpened up and the...

sharp smart tv

Picture so fuzzy.. Like looking thru a fog and sound so hollow like being in a tunnel
Probably the worst purchase I have made. Needs sorting as thoroughly frustrating. Bought for a severely mentally handicapped person to watch. Load of rubbush.. Picture atrocious and sound even worse!! Sort it.. Can't believe a company like yrs can produce such a load of rubbish!! Really angry.. Such a waste of money!!

50 inch tv

Bought a 50 in sharp smart TV at Best Buy. As stated in many of these complaints, should have bought the extended warranty. A few months after warranty goes out the backlight inverter boards went out. I only had the TV just barely over a year. The parts are on backorder everywhere, which tells me this is a lemon product. I should have read the reviews before purchase but I thought Sharp made a good product. Wrong. I will never buy another Sharp product.

• Sh
    Shaun R. Dec 06, 2017

Hi Tammy. Appreciate reading your complaint.

Actually the problem is not that of Sharp's. Sharp televisions are not produced by Sharp at all; they are a licenced brand produced by a company called HiSense out of China. That doesn't mean they are absolutely terrible; even good products can break. I guess that's why warranty coverage can be somewhat important.

You can replace the television fairly inexpensive in comparison to servicing the unit. You can get the HiSense brand, for around $300. You can get one that's considered more O.E.M. for not a great deal more. Sony currently has a model 720E that's really nice and it's manufactured in a 49 inch size.

Hello Tyagi Ji
Our Complaint No. 3017122
Dt. 28-07-2017 Washing Machine Top Loading
Model No. ES-N80G5-A 9.2 Kg. is Tuch Button
kam nahi ker raha tha mainy sharp may complaint
keri thi or next day Techno Tech Service se Mr. Bhupendre Contact No. [protected]
aya tha or bolla ki panel karab hai reparin kerna perega is kar charge Rs. 3800/- legega
mainy kaha ki thik hai repair kar do voh panel legya or next day leker aya or panel fit ker key
payment leker chla gya koi Receipt or koi paper nahi deker nahi gaya jab machine chlu keri
to panel kam nahi ker raha the mainy call ker key batya to usney Vikerm Contact no. [protected], [protected]
ko bhej diya ro vikram bola ki panel kam nahi ker raha isko repair kerna peryga vo bhi panel apny service centre
leker gya do din bad fir panel leker aya or panel kam nahi ker raha tha mainy bhupender ko batay to bhupendre kehta hai
ki mainy service chrodi hai app premjeet singh Contact No. [protected], [protected] per phone ker key batya
unho nai bata ki ek do din ka samay do may repair ker ke bhj raha hu per Vikram or Premjeet ki traf se koi reply
nahi mill raha inka ek landline no. 011-[protected] bhi hai jis per phone kra to vikram nay phone uthya or bola ki
pramjeet singh ji say batkaro per Pramjeet singh ji ko phone karo to na to phone uthaty hai or massage bhej dyinde
I'm busy moment please text me mayiny 21-08-2017 se continue phone or massage bhej raha hu per koi reply nahi mil raha
inka office pehly uttam nagar may tha or ab Jawal puri may shift ker diya hai.
So Plaese Help me, I wait your raply
Thanks
Compaint : Monika
Conatact : [protected]
Address : 7/15-A, Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015

aquos 70" hd

I purchased this TV from Best Buy in 2014 after I bought a new home. The only reason I purchased this particular TV was because it highly recommended by a friend who had the exact same TV that they purchased a year earlier. I barely used the TV since I live alone and work lots of hours, so I don't have a lot of time for TV watching. After exactly 2 years the screen turned completely lime green. I no longer had warranty on the TV so Best Buy couldn't help me. I contacted Sharp and they couldn't help me but referred me to a local TV repair technician. I paid $150 for this guy to come out and tell me there was nothing that could be done and I need to just throw it away. Needless to say I was pissed after spending $3, 000 just 2 years earlier on the TV and then another $150 for diagnostics. I complained to Sharp and they didn't seem to give a crap about my situation. I take care of my things and get years of use out of everything I buy. I don't have $3, 000 to just throw in the garbage. Sharp needs to take care of their customers a lot better. If they would just look at the TV, they will see that it's in perfect condition (well taken care of) aside from the screen that went out. I was told some software on the inside went out and there is no replacement parts for that size TV. I am furious with Sharp and will not be buying from them again nor recommending them due to their lack of service. They could have replaced the TV since it was only 2 years old.

they ignored our requests and used wrong colors

We worked with Sharp Logo Design, but it was bad experience. We owe small travel agency and recently decided to change the logo of the company. We filled the survey, responded to different questions and answered to all the questions. The first logo, which they showed was awful. They used completely different colors and it seemed that they ignored everything what we asked for.

Non-uniform cooling of refrigerator

I bought a Sharp Refrigerator Model No. SJ-FS79V-BK from Dawar's Open World on 27/07/2015.
After that i complaint about panel display on 12/09/2015 complaint no. 631619 and i was told the panel has to be change, but nothing happened after many calls.
In December we noticed there non-uniform cooling and moisture deposit in vegetable box even though we kept dry vegetable. We complaint about this on 08/12/2015 no 639726, the representative visited and told about defect in sensors, since then about 2 months have passed but nothing happened even after repeated calls. Now the situation is even worst with frosting and spoiling of contents kept in the refrigerator. We want this Fridge to be replaced as soon as possible or we will have to take legal action.
Hope to get reply in 5 working days.

Thanking you
Dr. Harjinder Kumar Behl
1297 Sector-15/ Part-2
Gurgaon (Haryana) 122001

Aquos 70" TV LC-70TQ15U - Buyer Beware

If any of you are considering the purchase of a Sharp big screen TV for the holidays or any other reason, I recommend you also get the extended warranty because you will probably need it. We made the mistake 18 mos. ago of not buying the additional warranty on a Sharp Aquos 70" TV LC-70TQ15U. The screen now has a vertical yellow line on the left margin, and we've been told that means the panel is on its way out. The estimate to fix it after only a year and a half is between $2000 and $4000, the upper end of that which is more than we bought it for in the first place. We called Sharp, and were basically told they were sorry they couldn't help us and that we should have a nice day. It was a great picture while it lasted, but after the money spent and only 18 months ownership, we expected a better response than that, but lesson learned. We'll never buy another Sharp product again. Also entered at Facebook page, "Sharp TV Customer Complaints."

Sharp 70 inch LED, 240HZ, quattron, 3D, Smart Aquos TV # LC70LE735U

I bought a Sharp 70 inch LED, 240HZ, quattron, 3D, Smart Aquos TV Model # LC70LE735U serial # (upon request...

Faulty

Where do I begin? One day this rarely used tv turned on with a black screen that had sound, 5 minutes later...

Poor Customer Service

Do not buy Sharp! We bought a 70 inch LC-70LE650U Aquos tv on July 1, 2014. The tv went out June 13, 2015 and...

Failed after only 30 months

Television was purchased at PCWorld and was used only occasionally as a bedroom set for watching the new...

TV

The Sharp Aquos is a beautiful TV. I bought a "48" 31/2 years ago for 1, 499.00.
And now the big BUTTTTT it stopped working last Nov. I called Sharp and they
knew exactly what was wrong. The V on the TV is the light that just blinks an they knew this. They told me seeing it was not even out for 4 years yet to send them my receipt because they told me it would cost over 600.00 to fix it and they do not stock the part for it. Well they told me they would replace it with a smaller one that was close to 700 an that I had to wait until they got them in stock an I had 30 days to make up my mind. So now I'm thinking their replacing it for free??? When I called back they wanted my credit card I asked why?? Here I'm thinking it free??? Don't thnk so..I asked the guy what does replace mean to Sharp??? So if you want a real nice tv an great picture I suggest you don't buy a Sharp they do not stand by their products. An it looks great sitting on my dining room floor.

Wow! I am not one to complain EVER but let me tell you Customer Service at Sharp is HORRIBLE! In a nutshell...

Insurance Premium

I bought a car (2008 Mazda 3) in December 2012 and insured with Sharp insurance. The agent to whom I talked...

MS Office 2010 - 3 Activations

We ordered several 'packages' with three activations per for future use. One activation was used and went through on one of the packages. When we tried to do a second activation, Microsoft said that they didn't recognize the activation code. Emails to [protected]@sharpmediaexperts.com go unanswered and their toll free number doesn't allow voicemail. We cannot get a hold of anyone associated with this company. Now I find that the BBB rates them with an 'F'!!

• Rg
    R. Green Apr 15, 2013

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2010
    I tried to do the second activation, Microsoft said that they didn't recognize the activation code. Emails to [email protected] go unanswered and their toll free number doesn't allow voicemail.
    Sharp sucks
    R. Green

TV broken by software update

Firmware update is failing for six weeks straight so far. Because of this, Smart Central (including...

doesn't work properly

I ordered new software from Sharp Media Experts. On their website it was mentioned that this program can be used for 3 PC users. I got the program and I tried to use it. But it doesn’t work properly. Of course the seller doesn’t answer e-mails and I will never get my money back.

• Ni
    nitav Sep 19, 2012

I purchased microsoft office 2007 from Sharp Media experts. When I sought the help desk at Microsoft Office, they informed me that the product key code I was given was fradulant. They wouldn't honor my copy. I called, emailed and attempted to use their chat line without success. I am out $69.00. These guys are crooks! Nita Valentine

• Hu
    Hunter001 Sep 26, 2012

You paid by credit card. Dispute the charge for fraudulent practices and you will get your money back. Problem solved.

• Lu
    Luz Lagares Oct 17, 2012

On October 16, 2012, I placed an order of the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 software via internet. Instead, I received the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 version. I have been trying to contacting them via internet, email, chat room, phone, unsuccsessfully. They did not return the emails, the chat room is unavailable, and the phone is not accessible. I contacted the Microsoft Company to request some information about the product. I was informed that the Sharp Media Experts Company is not certify by them. They also said that the product (software) will not work for three computers as this company has had advertised. They stated this Company is a "Scam". Luz

Tv does not turn on

I bought a LCD Shart Quatron on November 21, 2010. It is now 6 months that I have had the unit and when I...

Broken tv after 1 year and 6 months

The day after my husband and I got married we purchased a Sharp 52" LCD HDTV model LC52SB57UN on 11/7/09. My husband did not buy the extended warranty for $300 and because of what we have dealt with so far it wouldn't have done much good. Just a few months after the 1 year warranty the television started to flicker on and off while watching a movie, at first I thought it was our blue ray player. However after watching TV with the player off the problem continued to get worse until the screen stopped working almost completely.

We contacted Sharp as soon as the problem happened and the Sharp customer service rep stated you should have bought the extended warranty. I felt like saying I'm sorry I didn't realize that your products were so terrible. I didn't stop until I spoke with some sort of a manager. He agreed to have sharp pay for the parts after we had to take it to an authorized Sharp repair person. We paid $50 dollars for the guy to look at it and Sharp did send the parts. The TV was gone for 3 weeks and he replaced the LCD Control Unit and the Power Board $250 later. So we thought the TV was as good as new, just about a week ago the same problem came back and Sharp refused to pay for another part, wow why not send us a new TV?????

We got a hold of the same manager and he said he would send it to the review team, HA. The manger got back with us after repeated calls back to them because it was three days later and he said the review committee offered to let us buy another TV for over $1000 or a refurbished one at the price of $750 after we send back our TV and pay for over a $100 in shipping. Obviously that is a horrible offer because we only paid $1, 656 initially and when they went on sale at Walmart we received a rebate of $650 bringing the grand total of this Sharp HDTV to $950.00.

Basically I think that Sharp is a horrible company that does not stand by their products. I will never ever purchase a Sharp TV or any of their other products. I told everyone I know what awful service and products Sharp carries. With 4, 987 Facebook Friends I think enough people will know to beware of Sharp products of any kind!

• Am
    Amylynn29 Jun 23, 2011

Very Bad product, broke after one months

My story with Sharp USA is long one, a lot of pain started with my pocket paying $1200 for 32" TV (Model...

lack of responsibility of persons in charge

I bought a one unit Air Purifier KC-C150E from Best denki KLCC, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.

Due to lost and damage two of the A/P machine filters, required me to contact Best denki KLCC and ask how can I buy the spair parts for my A/P .

On march 2010, I contacted Best denki KLCC operator and the operator passed me to Miss Azura Bin Ahmad. I told Miss Azura that I lost The Sensor Filter and I need to buy one. She told me that I place my order through her and she will get back to me within one or two weeks .when she receive the Sensor Filter she will contac me. By this day 01/10/2010 Miss Azura did not contacted me . I called her many times, I couldnot get her or she told me she did not received the Sensor Filter yet.

I know that Sharp Company has a factory and spair part service in the below address :

1A, Jalan Persiaran, Kuala Langat, Section 27 Shah Alam

I wonder that, How long Is take until Miss Azura Bin Ahmad place my order untill I can receive my Sensor Filter !!!??????????????

ON September 5 2010 I went to Best denki KLCC and I meet Mr Din and told her that I need to order a HEPA filter for my Air Purifier Model KC-C150E. How can I place my order?

He told me Hri Raya Aidilfitri 2010 is around the corner and he will be on leave from 7 september 2010 it is beter for me to come back after Hri Raya Aidilfitri 2010 and then I place my order. I insisted him, Mr Din replied me that the Best denki does not carry the Air Purifier that I bought from them on 2008 due to the Old Model !!!

When I told Mr Din then what should I do ? He said ; He will go to Sharp Company on 6 September and he will find it out for me and he asked for my contact number and I gave it to him.

By this day 01/10/2010 not Mr Din contacted me or any of the Best Denki KLCC personals to inform me what hell is the status of my HEPA Filter ??????????????

I am very angry and feel sick of thoes unresponsible people that do the customers lightly .Basicly they do not care about customers. When customer want to buy their poducts they show that they are very respectfull and responsible toward the customer and as soon as their goods sold out. Do not care for customer at all.

I'm sick of these services and I will make sure that I will not do shopping from Best Denki through out Malaysia ...

Bad products and service

Hi! I am the very unhappy owner of a Sharp Aquos & Sharp Blueray player.

Have you ever bought a TV and within a year, had it get those wonderful black blobs in the screen?? Well I have. Did it take about 2 weeks to get a replacement from the company you bought it from even though it was under warranty?? Then with the replacement… you were pleasantly surprised to have the screen completely go out after only a year of having it?? Only to be told that yourwarranty has expired and they would get back to you as soon as they had time to look over the pictures they requested that you send. You wait, and wait, and wait. No call.

Because you are no longer a warranty customer, they don’t need to make you happy anymore.You are no longer a priority. I guess they don’t ever want you to buy another one of their products again or to tell a friend that they have a great product.

To add to the frustration, we also have issues with Sharps Blueray player. We have not been able to use it for months because it needs an update that can only be done through the internet. We were not told that when we bought it and at this time with money tight.. we don’t have internet at home. Now what???

So now we’re supposed to buy another TV (with the money we don’t have) because we were never offered the opportunity to get a new warranty or given a extention with the replacement TV. I don’t even know if the replacement was new. I was told it was… but why would it die so quickly??

Does Sharp believe so much in it’s product that it wouldn’t offer me some kind of guarantee or warranty with my replacement??? Was it even new or did I get someone else’s broken TV that they tried to fix?? Do they want to lose customers because of their terrible customer service and questionable products??

Word of mouth travels fast. These are the only Sharp products I have ever owned. I have never had any problems with any other companies products or customer service. I know I won’t be recommending any Sharp products to any of my family and friends. Will that travel to the rest of their family and friends???

We all deserve a better product and customer service for the money we pay to keep these companies going. I demand it. I will be working on what else I can do to get the word out. I will spread the word through Facebook, Twitter and good old fashioned word of mouth.

• Sh
    SHARPreject Aug 21, 2014

I have the new SHARP Aquos Q+ 70" television and in less than 2 months I had black lines extending across the picture, apparently burned out LED's or pixels. I have been in contact with Aquos for over a month, submitting photos, waiting, waiting, waiting and constantly being told they will contact me in 1-2 days. The television picture is beautiful, when it works, but apparently, IMO, Sharp sends products to market without proper testing. And their customer service is even worse.

Terrible experience

I had someone, an old lady, collecting signatures door to door for a propose law to put in to the election ballot and she had in one of her arms a very very small chiguagua dog.

Well, I want to make it short, I let her in so that I could sign the petition, she ask me, very nice, if she could put the dog down, I said yes. While I signing I looked at the CHIGUAGUA and he or she? Was, intensely watching the TV with it's ears UP trying to catch a word, of the person that was doing the news on TV at the time, although the volume bar read out 60!!! I have call them and they tell me manufacturer specify THAT!

And if a technician is send to me I would be charge for it.

I am 72 years old, retired with a very low income and I can't take that risk.Thank you so much and hope someone takes a look at SHARP USA CORP.