Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt LtdChecking my CDC Status

I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have passed both interview round on 4th April 2014 in Seven Seas Airport and Seaport management india pvt ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. after i have paid fees for CDC Rs. 26068/- on 11th April 2014.
I have received my Fess quotation.
My Login No:pmp.April-17 and Card Sr No. DOM/CS/5742

RESOLVED

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have received mail through Shine.com for the urgent opening for passenger cruise/shipyard for domestic. I have passed both interview round on 4th April 2014 in Seven Seas Airport and Seaport management india pvt ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. after i have paid fees for CDC Rs. 26068/- on 11th April 2014. I have received my Fess quotation. My Login No:pmp.April-17 and Card Sr No. DOM/CS/5742 so please give me hole information about my CDC and joing procedure for the job as early possible as. Once, again I have need information about Seven Seas Airports Seaports Management India Service Pvt Ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. This is company genuine company or fake company. Many poor students also apply here. So i have request to you please take action on this company Because i have a need job as earliest. so i hope you will be help to me as early possible as . Name : Onkar Ghadi [protected]@gmail.com +91 [protected] Contact me if get details about this company.

• Sh
    shahnawaz_alam Jan 31, 2014

last 1 year back mujhe placement mila because of seven seas i thanxful to seven seas ki they provide me job as steward in crusie i am doing sailing because of seven seas paying 35, 955 but i am upset with one thing only as they told me 2 years contract 6 month sailing 1 month leave but that is not happen i got leave after 9 month too upset with this procedure.

Jack Fernandes Feb 07, 2014

Hi frnds this is Jack from Goa had applied in Sevenseas I was selected for the post of Front Office Executive I was on contract I cleared the medical then deposited the placement charges.
    From grateful to sevenseas for recruiting me.

• Al
    Alok Mehra Feb 11, 2014

Hi frnds had applied in sevenseas for the post of Asst. got the training from the department STCW training then got the cdc then signed the contract.

• Pr
    Prajakata Nagarkar May 21, 2014

I totally disagree with you Mr.Onkar...
    As I can See So many people gone with Seven Seas but they don't have any problem by taking it.

• Na
    navin patnaik Jun 06, 2014

i am working as a restaurant supervisor on a cruise..acually i got this job through Seven Seas mumbai... i was suppposed to sail for 6 months and i have completed the duration but now they have extended 1 more month, it is frustrating.

• Pr
    Prajakata Nagarkar Jan 21, 2015

Yes, I would like to say that seven seas is one of the best firm into the shipment process...

JAtin Singh Jul 23, 2015

Listen guys the Seven Seas give first preference to the CDC candidates, Now a days its hiring for management candidates as well.
    Its genuine only, since from 2007 it is recruitment process.
    As I have been placed by the seven seas in the cruise ship, And I m earning enough salary salary here.
    I am very thankful to it.

Comments

• As
    Ashish Dhade Mar 31, 2016

Myself Ashish Dhade, I gave my interview in Seven Seas chembur, for accountant post. After getting my cdc, i joined Cruise ship first in chennai, thanks for giving me opportunity but after working 2 months, i was transferred ship in culacutta. I dont want to change my working location after every 2-3 months. I was not informed about this in interview by the HR. Please seven seas look after this matter.

• So
    Sonvane Chetu's Jan 20, 2017

@Ashish Dhade hey ashish where r u from ? i m chetan can you explain about 7seas regarding information its really true or wrong my whatsaa no [protected] and mail is [email protected] i hope would you help me