SevenSeas Airports & Seaports Management Logo

SevenSeas Airports & Seaports Management

Having problems with SevenSeas Airports & Seaports Management?

MHB-83 1/1, N. G. Acharya Marg,
Near Congress House,
Subhash Nagar, Chembur,
Maharashtra

India - 400071

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SevenSeas Airports & Seaports Management.

Complaints & Reviews

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports ManagementChecking my cdc status, I am waiting from 20 dec, 2014

I am md. Ayyub raja from gopalganj, bihar. I have passed both interview round on 7th dec, 2014 in seven seas airport and seaport management india pvt ltd - chembur, mumbai. After I have paid fees for medical rs.12250 / - on 10 dec, 2014 & cdc rs. 35955 / - on 20 dec, 2014. I have received my fess quotation. My login no: pmp-dec-49 and card sr no. Dom/cs/8142/ias so please give me hole information about my cdc and joining procedure for the job as early possible as. Once, again I have need information about seven seas airports seaports management india service pvt ltd - chembur, mumbai. This is company genuine company or fake company. Many poor students also apply here. So I have request to you please take action on this company because I have a need job as earliest. So I hope you will be help to me as early possible as. Name : md. Ayyub raja [protected]@gmail.com +91 [protected] contact me if get details about this company.

Checking my cdc status, I am waiting from 20 dec, 2014
Checking my cdc status, I am waiting from 20 dec, 2014

SANOJ KUMAR Sep 30, 2016

Hi I am Sanoj kumar sevenseas & airport managment service india pvt. Ltd. what is a job provider compney plz call [protected]

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports ManagementVery Bad Agency

No one having the responsibility for employee. i ever seen this much bad company in my life. since 7 months iam waiting for call letter from SS management. every time the company passing the final date. 90 to 100 working days have been already passed away. irresponsible company. no reply for call, mail, twitt, & FB msg.

Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt Ltd - Chembur, Mumbai — Company is genuine or fake

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have received mail through Shine.com for the...

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports ManagmentElecticity is not supplied in from last 2 days

we able seaman sailing in indian costal areas cargo vessel uploading this comment in consumer compliants that from 2 days electricity nai aa rahi koi A/c bhi sare bandh hai garmi se bura hal ho gya aur khana bhi time pe nahi mil raha yeh hamari request hai sevenseas company ko jinhonhe hume recuirt kiya plsss its request put view on this matter aur jaldi ship light ane ka koi prabhandh karaya jaye.

Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt Ltd — Checking my CDC Status

I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have passed both interview round on 4th April 2014 in Seven Seas Airport...

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt Ltd6 month bola tha aur 9 month sailing karava rahe hai

akhilesh here i was recurited from sevenseas company and i signed the contract as hr mam also told that 6 month sailing 1 month leave but here today i reach home after 9 month sailing i seen all negative comment i am not agree with that because if i am today doing sailing than just because of seven seas comapny which is in chembur yeah as there wording not matched what exactly the company say i signed contract after 8 month as they told me that i will got job after 3month and let it be no issue finally i am earning good salary because of seven saes only

• Ta
            tanvir_alam Apr 16, 2014

md tanvir alam over here as i am sailing in ship so far from my friends and family i dont know what happen or captain done this facebook, skype other all social networking site we are not able to access in our computers and laptops so finally i decided to uplaod this might be this will be seen to all mmd and also to sevenseas company who given me placement.

chandra shekar kumar May 28, 2014

main chandra shekar kumar jab mera interview seven seas company ne liya at the time of interview kaha gaya tha ki if i need emergency leave toh mujhe milegi par aaj mere ghar main kuch property issue ho gaye mera ghar jana bahot jaruri hai par mujhe captain emergency leave issue nai kar rahe yeh bhi nahi ki hamara ship sailing main hamara ship port pe hai then also.

Sevenseas Airport & Seaports Managment Services India Pvt Ltdbola tha 3 mahine par job diya 1 saal baad

mere papa ne sevenseas company main apply kiya tha welder post ke liye cargo vessel main 50, 000 rupees bhi pay kie hum bahot khush ki han 3 mahine baad papa ki achi job salary 70, 000 per month par itne struggle krna padega 70, 000 salary ke liye yeh nai pata tha har 25 tarik ko papa office jate the aur upset hoke aate the aise krte krte ek saal ho gaya humne hope he chodh di fir finally papa ne kaha yeh last 25th ko dekhnge nai toh refund ke liye apply kr denge great march 5th ko after paying money 1st time sevenseas ke office se phone aya ki 25th ko office aajao cntract sign karne ke liye now finally i am happy for my papa soch raha abhi meri age 19 hai seven seas main apply kar deta atleast graduate hone tak mujhe bhi call letter aa jayega mera bhi kuch carrier ban jayega.

Sevenseas Seaport & Airport Managment Services India Pvt Ltdafter cancellation confirmation letter got

himanshu my name today me to sad i applied in seven seas last 10 month back as after thier procedure of medical and cdc fees as total i paid 35, 955 and 6, 250 for medical but company said they will give job after 3 month but due batch problem they told me to wait as i wait 10 month after that i lost my patience and fill the form for cancelling my file as my bad luck after 20 days confirmation letter posted at my home then i went to seven seas office they said as we already said to wait but you cancel, now you have to pay double amount 80, 000 now what to do my joining date is on 10th april i am not able to arrange 80, 000 bahot pachtava ho raha hai mujhe kyun apna procedure cancel karvaya.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt LtdI got the job,CDC training

Maine interview diya tha sevenseas me pehle toh jab me gaya toh mahol kuch sahi nahi tha fir unke comment dekhe the toh aur thoda doubt aaya ki kya karu par unke thode dilasa vala bhi tha ki koi logo ko vaha se job mili fir maine aur logo se puchtach kiya toh malum hua ki company toh bahot salo se hai aur kafi log aate hai vaha job ke liye toh fire me bhi chala gaya pahele dekha ki kya procedure hai fir maine apply kiya aur muje bhi unhone job diya.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd.Recruitment procedure too long

Hello every1 this is to the notice of that sevenseas seaport & airport does the recruitment for cruiseship.looking at the advertisement on daily basis had gone by the companies rules that the registration then the medical part then the charges after that the verification was done.I just took a time then faced with the details it took a long time for the procedure always just use to walk down to the office for the status.

• Onkar Ghadi Aug 03, 2014

I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have received mail through Shine.com for the urgent opening for passenger cruise/shipyard for domestic.
                    I have passed both interview round on 4th April 2014 in Seven Seas Airport and Seaport management india pvt ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. On the Same day i have paid Rs. 4950/- for Medical Round. Afterthat I have paid fees for CDC Rs. 26068/- on 11th April 2014.

I have received my Fess quotation.
                    My Login No:pmp.April-17 and Card Sr No. DOM/CS/5742 (They Provide Uncomplete Registration No. on the payment Slips) Original Company Registration No :U74900MH2011PTC225509 and on Slip U74900MH2011PTC22

I have sold gold for getting CDC. I am in very tens from last 15 -20 days. This company not replay to my call when I call to this Company.

Because i have a need job as earliest. so i hope you will be help to me as early possible as

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt Ltd — Sevenseas recruitment

Hi Myself Nishant had applied in sevenseas airports & seaports management services india pvt.ltd.I had...

Mumbai

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Managment Services India Pvt LtdI got the CDC from sevenseas within the given period

From Sevenseas I had cleared the interview for the post of Storekeeper.They told me to clear the medical the day I faced the interview then the HR told me wait for the period of 90 to 100 working days.It was they gave me the words for my procedure I went to the office to sign the contract which they offered me.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd. — CDC training after a long time

I got the job from Sevenseas I did the formalities for getting job registration then the interview then the...

Mumbai

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd.its request to MMD change our mess cook

rohesh myself as i have done my hotel managment wants to apply for steward position in cruise i seen add in assignment abroad and applied in seven seas i done registration of 200 rs and face interview round mam offer me 35, 000 salary i was satisfied with interview and i done my medical same day fees also paid for stcw training and cdc 26, 068 then they told me to wait 90 to 100 working days according to me its 3 month i visited to seven seas but they told not to count saturday, sunday and government holidays.chalo after the wait of 6 month i got a letter in 7th month and i joined cruise finally after 8th month.now i am happy that i am in cruise working as steward but its my request to mmd we wants to change our mess cook he so rude providing taste food to us.

• Aa
                        aashutosh_sharma Jan 30, 2014

my name aashutosh sharma through seven seas company i got recruitment in cargo vessel as commi 2 every thing is fine but one thing its hurting me last 1 month i am not able to contact with my mom

• At
                        atul_brijesh Jan 30, 2014

hamara name atul brijesh yadav hai hum bhi apne dost aashutosh kai pass cargo vessel yahan kaam karte hain hamara bhi haal same hai 1 mahina ho gaya hamari wife se hum baat nahi kar pa rahe

• Onkar Ghadi Aug 03, 2014

Where are you from my dear friends

• Pr
                        Prajakata Nagarkar Jan 21, 2015

Guys, its great that the Seven Seas Seaport Airport Management Services provided with the great job..
                        That makes your work so busy...
                        Soo Enjoy..
                        As I like the recruitment.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services Pvt.ltd.need emergency leave par mil nai rahi

my family member send a mail to me that my sister marriage is fixed on 10 th feb but asked for the leave the officer refuse my application saying till the ship not landing to the cant provide leave now its my pray to god that before 10th ship should be reach to the port oterwise my real sister to whom i love so much cannot able to attend marriage of my sister it will be to sad for me

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt. Ltd. — sevenseas shipping

I had applied in sevenseas airports & seaports management services india pvt.ltd.I gave a call to the office...

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services Pvt.ltd.CDC provided

I had applied in sevenseas airports & seaports management services pvt.ltd. it was first I need to go through the Hr round they disclosed my salary to me the location was indian coastal they told me to clear the medical for 6250/- then told me to pat the security of Rs.35, 955/- the procesing period was 90 to 100 working days after that I got the confirmation letter posted to my residence holding the original copy I went to the office to sign the contract which was for 2 yrs which was a renewable contract I gave this reference to my frnds too to apply in sevenseas.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd. — got job no leaves on board

I got the job through sevenseas airports & seaports management services india pvt.ltd. The HR told the...

Mumbai

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd.got the job fined me

I had been taken the recruited by sevenseas where they told to do registration of Rs.200/- they I filled the form did my registration then went upstairs to face the interview where there were 4 cabins I sat for a while they then 1 lady came went into cabin 2 & later the executive told me to move inside it so I stabled myself & then after 15 minutes I came out of cabin went to another desk to take the appointment by again paying Rs.200/- then went for the medical for next day they charged me Rs.6250/- so the coming next day of my medical I got the reports then I went to the office to collect my report at that time they told me that within a week I m suppose to payyy Rs.44, 944/- where remaining the half was going to get deducted from my salary I made a DD of it & couriered it to the office they gave me a receipt on behalf of that I waited for 90 working days to sign the agreement for the same.Each day I was praying to god that plz let the job got provided by them finally it was a day god listened to the prayings I received a letter from the company mentioning that this is a day u r suppose to come to office to clear the formalities.

• Onkar Ghadi Aug 13, 2014

I have received my Fess quotation.

Once, again I have need information about Seven Seas Airports Seaports Management India Service Pvt Ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. This is company genuine company or fake company. Many poor students also apply here. So i have request to you please take action on this company.

Comments

• Onkar Ghadi Aug 23, 2014

मी ओंकार घाडी औरंगाबाद ( महाराष्ट्र) मुळात मी कोकण ( कणकवली ) या गावाचा आहे सध्या
                              औरंगाबाद ( संभाजीनगर) येथे राहत आहे .
                              तुम्हाला मुंबईतील सर्वच सलाहकारी संस्था (consultancy) बद्दल माहीती असेलच.
                              मला Shine.com कडून दिनांक २८ मार्च२०१४ रोजी इलेक्ट्रोनिक मैल (E-mail) आलेला होता मी त्या वेब साईट वर विश्वास ठेवून खूप मोठी चुकी केलेलीआहे. ती चुकी माझ्या
                              गरीब भावांनी करून नये म्हणून मी हि गोष्ट तांच्या पर्यंत पोचवत आहे .
                              Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt. Ltd – चेंबूर पूर्व या ठिकाणी यांचे कार्यालय आहे. Interview च्या वेळी खूप काही मोठेसंधी तुम्हाला आम्ही देतो असे सांगून गरीब मुलांकडून खूप पैसा काढून घेताय हे लोक ज्या लोकांनी माज्या आधी यांना भेट दिली आहे काम भेटण्यासाठी यांच्याबद्दल संकेत स्थळावर वेब साईट वर या कंपनी बद्दल खरे विचार मांडलेले आहे .
                              मी जेव्हा येथे दिनांक ०४ एप्रिल २०१४ मुलाखत (Interview) द्याला गेलो तेव्हा मी आणि माझे वडील त्यांचे कार्यालय पाहून खूप खुश झालेलो होतो मी मनातल्या मनात मन्हलो कि आता आपण मोठ्या कंपनीत कामाला लाग्लावर आयुष्य बदलेल.
                              कार्या लयात गेल्यानंतर माझ्या वडिलांना बाहेर थांबण्यास सांगितले.
                              कार्यालयात गेल्या नंतर मला २०० रुपये चा फॉर्म भरायला सांगितला व त्या सोबत एक फाईल दिलेली होती त्या फाईल मध्ये आपले सगळे कागद पत्रे जोड्याला सांगण्यात आले व त्याच वेळी मला स्वताचे पारपत्र आहे का विचारले तेव्हा मी नाही म्हणून सांगितले तरीही त्यांनी मला काम भेटेल म्हणून सांगितले. मी त्यांनी सांगितल्या प्रमाणे फॉर्म भरला व कागदपत्रे फाईल मध्ये जोडले त्या नंतर मला पहिल्या मजल्यावर पाठविण्यात आले.
                              त्यावेळी प्रिया नावाची माडम यांनी माझी मुलाखत घेतली.
                              माझी मुलाखत घेतली तेव्हा त्यांनी माझे शिक्षण काय झाले म्हणून विचारले तेव्हा मी माझे प्रमाणपत्र दाखविले ते प्रमाणपत्र बघून मन्हाली कि तुमची निवड संगणक क्षेत्रात ( Computer Hardware – Networking) करण्यात आली आहे त्यावर त्यांनी काही प्रश्न पण विचारले मी विचारलेल्या प्रश्नांची उत्तरे सुद्धा दिले
                              त्यानंतर मला कामाचा अनुभव सुधा विचारण्यात आला होता तेव्हा मी स्पष्ट पने सांगितले कि मला कोणत्याही कामाचे अनुभव नाही
                              त्यानंतर तिने मला ४०००० रुपये प्रती महिना पगार देऊ म्हणून सांगितले. मीत्यावेळी विचार केला कि आपल्याला ४०००० रुपये प्रती महिना पगार कोणती कंपनी देणार. म्हणून मी आनंदाच्या भरात या कंपनी मध्ये काम करण्याचे ठरिवले पण जेव्हा मी ४ एप्रिल२०१४ ला (Interview) पास झालो तेव्हा प्रिया माडम ने मला मेडीकल (चेक - उप) तपासणी करून घायला लावली. मेडीकल तपासणी हे गरजेचे आहे असे तिने मला सांगितले त्याच्या शिवाय कामावर लागणार नाही ( joining).
                              त्या वेळी तिने मला कॅश कॉनटरवर पाठविले व तिथे २०० रुपये भरायला सांगितले त्यानंतर मेडीकल चेक उप चा फॉर्म दिला तो कि मेडीकल इस्पत्लातून मोफत त्यांना दिलेला होता तरीही त्यांनी माझ्या कडून २०० रुपये घेतले . त्या नंतर मी मेडीकल चेक उप साठी मला वाशी येथील आशीर्वाद दिग्नोस्तिक सेंटर येथे जाण्यास सांगितले मी तेथे गेल्यानंतर त्या मेडीकल वाल्याणी माझ्याकडून ४९५० रुपये घेतले त्या नंतर त्यांनी माझे मेडीकल चेकउप केले .
                              त्याच्या दुसऱ्या दिवशी ०५ एप्रिल २०१४ रोजी माझी आजी वारली
                              त्यानंतर Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt. Ltd – चेंबूर वाल्याणी ०७ एप्रिल २०१४ रोजी फोन केला कि तुमचे मेडीकल report आले आहे. तुम्हाला आता लगेच च २६०६८/- रुपये (CDC) साठी भरावे लागतील नाहीतर तुम्हाला काम (Job) मिलणार नाही. आणि त्याच वेळे माझी आजी वारली होती हे कारण मी सांगितले असतानाही त्यांना काहीच दु : ख वाटले नाही. ते म्हंटले कि आम्हाला ताच्याशी काही हि घेणे देणे नाही
                              तुम्हाला लगेच पैसे भरावे लागतील नाही तर आम्ही तुम्हाला काम देऊ शकणार नाही आम्ही तुमच्या साठी थांबू शकत नाही असेही ते म्हटले. तरी हि माझ्या वडिलांनी मला पैसे भरायला दिले माझे वडील म्हणाले कि तुझ्या कामाचे चांगले होत असे तर मी तुला दुसरी कडून पैसे घेऊन देतो पण आधी तुझ्या कामाचे बघ. आणि ते पैसे भरण्यासाठी माझ्या आईने स्वताचे दागिने विकून पैसे दिले त्यानंतर मी दिनांक ११ एप्रिल २०१४ रोजी स्वत तिथे जाऊन २६०६८/- रुपये त्यांना दिले २६०६८/- रुपये भरल्यानंतर त्यांनी मला सांगितले कि तुम्हाला ९० ते १०० दिवसांच्या आत कामा वर बोलावले जाईल मी पैसे भरल्या नंतर मला त्यांनी मला पावती दिली त्या पावती वर त्यांच्या पावती वर अपूर्ण कंपनी नमबर होता
                              CDC (Continuous Discharge Certificate) काढ्याचा असेल तर आपल्याला पारपत्र असणे आवश्यक आहे त्या शिवाय आपल्याला CDC भेटत नाही . तर हे कोणत्या प्रकारचे CDC काढून देत आहे ते मलाच माहित नाही
                              मी मध्ये २६०६८/- रुपये भरल्या नंतर पारपत्र काढले ते माझ्या घर पोच आले तरीही याचे CDC आलेले नाही
                              आता मी तांच्या मनः नुसार १०० दिवस पूर्ण झाल्यानंतर फोन केला तर असे सांगितले कि शनिवार आणि रविवार व सरकारी राजा ह्या ९० -१०० दिवसान मध्येमोजले जात नाही.
                              मुलाखतीच्या वेळेस तर त्यांनी शनिवार आणि रविवार व सरकारी राजा ह्या ९० -१०० दिवसान मध्येमोजले जात नाही असा उल्लेख सुधा केलेला नव्हता मग फोन केलावर असा उल्लेख कसा करतात.
                              आता सतत मी फोन केला तर ते फोन पण उचलत नाही आणि जेव्हा पण फोन लावतो तेव्हा नेहमी यव्स्त लागतो आणि उचलला तर अक्षरश मोठ्या आवाजाने सुद्धा बोलतात कि आम्ही तुम्हाला स्वताहून फोन करतो आणि फोन लगेच बंद करतात. मला अजून पर्यंत त्यांनी स्वत हून फोन केलेला नाही आणि फोन केला तर सांगतात आता नाही पुढच्या महिन्यात तुम्हाला आमच्या कडून फोन येईल अजून तुमचे ९० ते १०० दिवस पूर्ण झालेले नाही. असे त्यांचे दर वेळेस फोन केलावर उत्तर तयार असते.
                              मी त्यांच्या कार्यालात भेटण्यासाठी ०९ जून २०१४ रोजी गेलो तर मला भेटायला सुधा दिले नाही असे भेटता येत नाही म्हणून सांगितले मी तसाच निराश होऊन पुन्हा घरी आलो तेव्हा वडिलांनी मला विचारले कि काय झाले म्हूनण तर मी वडिलान सोबत खोत बोललो कि अजून २ ते ३ महिने लागतील म्हूनण..
                              त्यानंतर मी २७ जून २०१४ रोजी फोन केला तर जयेश पवार नावाच्या सरांनी फोन उचलला तेव्हा त्यांनी मला सांगितले कि २० ऑगस्ट २०१४ रोजी तुम्हाला बोलावले जाईल जयेश सरांनीसांगितल्या प्रमाणे
                              मी आज २० ऑगस्ट २०१४ रोजी पण फोन केला तर असे सांगण्यात आले कि २५ ते ३० च्या दरम्यान कळविण्यात येईल. आता अजून हे असे किती दिवस पुढे ढकलत बसणार ते देवालाच माहिती.
                              एक तर आम्ही खूपच गरीब आहोत मी माझ्या आईचे दागिने सुधा विकले मी सध्या खूप परेशान आहे मला भीती वाटत आहे कि माझे भर लेले पैसे तर डूबले तर नाही ना.
                              मी माझ्या घरांच्या च्या नजरेत नजर मिळवू शकत नाही मला जो पर्यंत काम मिळत नाही तो पर्यंत मला जगणे मुशकिल झाले आहे .
                              माझी अशी विनंती आहे कि या Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt. Ltd – चेंबूर वाल्यांनी मला कृपया करून लवकरात लवकर काम द्यावे .
                              आणि आता सुधा त्यांनी पेपर मध्ये जाहिरात दिलेली आहे कि आमच्या येथे all field साठी vacancy आहे. ते फक्त गरीब मुलांना लुबाडण्याची कामे करत आहे
                              पण मला एक प्रश्न असा पडतो कि Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt. Ltd – चेंबूर या कंपनी ची खूप बदनामी झालेली असून Shine.com TimeJobs.Com Naukari.Com वाले यांना कसे प्रोत्सान देतात
                              माझी माझ्या महाराष्ट्रातील सर्व गरीब भावांना अशी विनंती आहे कि तुम्ही Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt. Ltd मध्ये माझ्य्सारखे बळी पडू नका.
                              मी खूप गरीब आहे माझे आई वडील नेहमी आजारी राहतात घरात फक्त मीच मोठा आहे मला माझे कुटुंब सांभाळावे लागत आहे तरीही माझ्या आई वडिलांनी मला पैसे दिले.
                              आता जर पुन्हा Seven Seas Airport and Seaport Management India Pvt Ltd यांची जाहिरात पेपर मध्ये आली असेल तर आधी पूर्ण पणे माहिती काढूनच तेथे जावे अशी माझी नम्र विनंती आहे .
                              आणि मीडिया वाल्याना माझी नम्र विनंती आहे कि हि माहिती संपूर्ण महाराष्ट्रातील गरीब लोकांन पर्यंत पोचवावी.
                              माझे महाराष्ट्रातील बांधवांचा विचार करून मी हे बोलत आहे.
                              ओंकार घाडी

Seven Seas Airport And Seaport Management Services India Pvt Ltd.A new field

I had faced interview in sevenseas in chembur it wsa related to cruise job they took my 2 rounds of medical then i deposited 35, 955 / - for security i was i need to wait for 90 to 100 working days after that i received a confirmation letter through sevenseas they send me for training then i received the cdc within few days i signed my contract then it was really i started working

• Ra
                                Rajnish Gopal Thakur Dec 05, 2013

Myself rajnish from mumbai hello frnds i t w3sa nice to get a job thanks to sevenseas

• Mo
                                Mohannegi Nov 20, 2018

seven seas airport and seaport management service
                                good recruitment process
                                i got a job into cruise ship by the help of sevenseas but, i am damn frustrated taking the loads of work here, i need a leave.
                                please help me out seven seas.