Having problems with AN & Associates?

AN & Associates Customer Service Contacts

China
Zi’an BLD, Xin’an Rd, Bao’an 6th District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518101

India
615 Rambaug Lane, SV Road, Poisar, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AN & Associates Customer Service. Initial AN & Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AN & Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AN & Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with AN & Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AN & AssociatesI did not receive the products I ordered. Two waterfall incense burners

I placed an order for 2 waterfall insense burners on Dec 19 2020 and did not receive them. I placed the order through Free Ship Deal.com The order number is 294005 and I paid $48.93 for both. I sent several several emails and they have not responded. I would just like my money refunded back to my bank account. I wanted the items for Christmas but never received them. Thank You

AN & AssociatesKemei trimmer and Boxili switchblade trimmer

I did Not order these and I need a return label. I have emailed them to the "contact" on the website and get no answer. I should not have to pay for something I didn't order and definitely not for the return.

This is fraud my sending something to someone that didn't order and charging them I have never even heard of this company nor these products!

Kemei trimmer and Boxili switchblade trimmer
    Kemei trimmer and Boxili switchblade trimmer

AN & AssociatesSmall polisher

Ordered on SEP. 1ST 2020 RECEIVED sand paper belts nothing else . whenever i ask about my order I get same BS takes longer because of COVID have been trying to get some answers for months this is ridicules . Want my order or $$$$ BACK . Order %# 19432 Why do I have to keep sending same information . Quit stalling and take some action . Want item I paid for that includes the machine or send me my money back and I will send back the sand paper strips .

AN & Associates2 adaptors

I purchased 2 perfect travel adaptors in the Spring of 2018. Never arrived until after I returned back to US from my trip to Ireland. I returned the 2 adaptors to your address and have not heard a word since. Adaptors were returned Sept 19, 2018. The cost of each adaptor was $36.94 not including postage
        Maureen Miller
        49 Mountainside Rd.
        Warwick, NY 10990
        [protected]@optonline.net

AN & AssociatesWashing machine cleaning tabs.

I saw the add on Pinterest for washing machine tabs and ordered 2- 5 pacs of the tabs. It tooks months to finally receive the product. When it did come in two separate packages it only had 1 unwrapped tab in each package, no receipt no instructions. I paid $19.99 per package of 1 tab. I want a refund. I am a senior citizen and I really can't afford it. I guess you can't trust anything anymore.

AN & AssociatesPants order

I am Joann Phillips owner at Pro Clean. The pants I ordered were suppose to be 34-36 waist these are 2 sizes two small! Not made for 34- 36 waist. They do not fit described order. I ordered 5 pair! I'm waiting as I will be returning these. Please forward your return instructions. They are for work. The fabric is incredibly thin. They will not hold up to the rigors of our work load here at Pro Clean. These are made so small they'll fit no one. I would also like my account credited for this purchase.

Aug 27, 2020

AN & Associates — Comfy shirts

I ordered a piece of clothing from Comfy Shirts, or shirtsinstyle.com. (Same "company") After month...

AN & AssociatesComfy shirts

This company is a registered business in Ontario, Canada so they must think that they cannot be sued by Americans. I ordered 2 shirts for a total of $36.94. I thought I was getting a great deal. Little did I know that Comfy shirts had no intention of delivering these shirts. Their telephone number is bogus and so is their email address. Anybody who would like to join me in a class-action suit, please reach me at [protected]@hotmail.com.

• Ca
                  Cameron Zane Aug 27, 2020

They got me too. I don't understand how they get the bogus tracking number saying something gets delivered so PayPal closes the case in their favor.

AN & AssociatesBack support

I purchased a back support but it didn't come with any instruction how to use it. Hence, I couldn't use it. I called the tel nos. [protected] and [protected] and I don't get any response. The last no. 800 is not good.
                What kind of business is this?
                I couldn't get any help at all. Why would they sell a product that doesn't come with any instructions or guide?
                It's been here and if I couldn't get a directions or instructions, please refund me the money and I will return the item.
                Else,

Please send instructions or directions for this item that I purchased.

AN & AssociatesSolar fountain

I ordered a solar fountain and none of the attachments were included.. I therefore cannot use this product..
                  I did not receive the entire order.. Unable to get a response from them after numerous emails..

I want to send item back.. No sales slip was included..
                  Order was not complete..
                  Diana
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Solar fountain
                  Solar fountain

AN & Associatesmultifunction circular saw. from swipe up deal

Hello

On the 24th March 17.01 Australian time I ordered and paid for (via Paypal) a Multifunction Circular Saw. From Swipe Up Deal

$29.99 USD minus discount $10.49 USD = $19.50 plus Shipping and handling of $8.95 USD and tax $1.95 USD therefore final price $30.40 USD

Transaction ID 4057863041696994W

Invoice ID c12759005364317.1

It was to be sent to:

Peter Ruse

38 Kingston St

Ferntree Gully

Victoria 3156

Australia

I have not received the goods nor any information on shipping or tracking details. And any emails to [protected]@swipeupdeals.com are returned as "unable to be delivered (Bad destination host 'DNS Malformed Query Error looking up swipeupdeal.com)

Please respond to this email as soon as possible

Regards,

Peter Ruse

AN & AssociatesMestar iron pro (order #1743)

Product is defective and all attemps to return it for a refund have failed. Emails were sent first to Swipeupdeals.com and then to zendesk.com. A total of 8 emails. The only response is to "Have a nice day" and they will get back to me.
                      Original order place on 2/20/20. Item took 4 to 5 weeks for item to arrive. My first email was sent for return and refund information on 4/1/20 with no return information send. Last email was sent on 4/27/20 and again no response. Thank you...[protected]@comcast.net

AN & AssociatesPaint by numbers kit

I ordered 3 paint by number kits for a total of $ 59.64 I never received a receipt of order nor any shipping information. I have made several attempts to contact this company through both emails and telephone calls however the numbers listed on their website our "out of service". I have not received any correspondence from this company. Do NOT order merchandise from this company- huge scam!

• Sh
                            Sheri Arnott Jun 26, 2020

The same exact thing happened to me! This company is making money off scamming people!

Apr 10, 2020

AN & Associates — Small diy polishing machine $24.99

I ordered this machine on the 12th march from oh my dealz, I am in the uk. I don't know if you can help[ but...

AN & AssociatesFour of your 2 sisters pins

I believe I received a notice last week (around March 23) that my order was in transit. Unfortunately I can't find that notice with the tracking number. I haven't received the pins, and I believe they should have arrived by now.

Would you please check to see my order of 4 of these pins shipped and provide me with the tracking number again?

I used PayPal on 02/02/2020. This may be their transaction record number:
                          OCRO545328594273X, in the amount of $48.91 (see attached). Screenshot of the pins (should be 4 of them) also attached.

Four of your 2 sisters pins
                          Four of your 2 sisters pins

Mar 17, 2020

AN & Associates — I have yet to receive my order

My name is Michelle Smith address is 4515 Payneville rd Brandenburg my 40108. You can call me at [protected]...

AN & AssociatesTwo flashlights were ordered

On January 27, 2020 I ordered two high powered flashlights, todate they have not arrived. You charged me $55.94.
                            This was billed through Paypal.

I have sent numerous emails making a complaint with no response.

Either deliver these lights or refund the money.

My Paypal address id [protected]@aol.com.

If I do not hear from you I will file a complaint with paypal you are a scam and then with the Federal Trade Commission for fraud.

Robert Mosemak
                            25566 Rua Michelle
                            Escondido, Ca. 92026

An & Associates Co.IncMini sanding machine

not received item so far, invoice ID :- [protected].1,
                              TRANSACTION ID :-1Y2846612U0065649

PAID BY PAYPAL JAN 14 th 2020 .
                              item is small diy polishing machine +10 matching strips

my name is Keith Parris, From Coventry, UK,

this item was ordered and paid for in good faith from an advert on Facebook marketplace on 14th January 2020 and so far the goods have not yet been received .!

Feb 26, 2020

AN & Associates — xhp p50 - 26650 battery

XHP P50 MOST POWERFUL FLASHLIGHT - 26650 BATTERY order was placed on 01 Feb 2020 and till today I haven't...

AN & Associatespaint by numbers

I ordered 2 paintings by numbers of the same aircraft I did ask them to cancel one. But I have not heard from them yet could you please check my order as nothing has been sent by email when delivery will be or how I can check the delivery the transaction id 9ko11193va976312h I have been in touch with they advised me to get in touch with original paint by number.com, invoice id #[protected].1. Thank you

36 barnes drive