Kingdom Management Logo

Kingdom Management

Having problems with Kingdom Management?

Kingdom Management Customer Service Contacts

12192 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kingdom Management Customer Service. Initial Kingdom Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kingdom Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kingdom Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Kingdom Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 22, 2020

Kingdom Management — Hoa is the worst!

1. Theft of property 2. No follow up with regards to structural issues 3. Have been harassed by them in the...

Jan 27, 2020

Kingdom Management — Property management/hoa

My experience with Kingdom Management is nothing short of a living hell. We lived in Florida years ago when...

May 15, 2019

Kingdom Management — Hoa management

I called in and had a conversation about the pool keys and spoke with a diana. She was the rudest person I...

Kingdom Management — Steal property

I have lived in my home for 11 years now and 3 years ago I lost my job and they said I could make payment...

Kingdom Management — Unfair billing practices

Kingdom Management is the property management for my neighborhood and I was not aware of when it changed to...