The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ServPro — never stopping nightmare
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After a small fire in my 700 sq ft duplex unit, somebody recommended Servpro . My insurance policy limits were $20, 000 -which of course, they knew. four months later I finally got a new place, moved in and figured I was done with Servpro. Nope. Three months after my move they produced my bill for cleaning, packing, storage for 4 months : over $15, 000.00...twice as much as my total lost items. My insurance company was obviously not paying attention. My insurance company will not cover the total bill. Guess who they are going to come after? Do NOT sign the agreement that you will pay anything you insurance does not pay. Do not trust Servpro to work with your insurance company on your behslf.They are not honest and it is quite the racket they have going. Good luck and hold on to your pocketbook.
More ServPro Complaints & Reviews
- ServPro - awful company
- ServPro - be careful
- ServPro - buyer beware
- ServPro - overcharging and theft-fraud
- ServPro - negligence
- ServPro - worst experiance ever!
- ServPro - after they finished their job out carpet smelled worse then before
- Servpro Of Bellaire - extremely unprofessional
- Servpro Of Bluffton - very dissatisfied
- ServPro - response or lack of, to telephone calls and/or emails