Serenataflowers.comflowers not delivered!

T

Horrible customer experience! I was advised at Friday night that my flowers for Valentine's day would not be delivered on Sunday. When I tried to contact their customer service I was not able to talk to anyone in person. They never delivered the flowers and after tons of messages they offered me a 15% discount. No personal service, nobody taking responsibility, no sense of importance of getting the flowers delivered on this important day. I had to cancel the delivery and I'm very disappointed. Unacceptable service! I will never use this company again and suggest everyone to stay away from this place.