SephoraI will never order from sephora again

K

I called Sephora, asked if UPS Ground requires a signature, as I work full time. I then placed a several hundred dollar order. I called customer service and again verified that no signature would be required, I was assured everything would be fine. Guess what-- I checked UPS online and discovered they were unable to delivered as there was NO ONE TO SIGN. I now have to drive 20 miles to UPS to get my package. Sephora doesn't know what to say other than UPS says I can pick up my package with a government issued id. I live in a good neighborhood. I will never order from Sephora again.

• Li
    LittlLilly Jun 03, 2016

I placed an online order with them on Wednesday March 10, 2010. The billed my CC at once (how nice), but they shipped my order FOUR calendar days later (excluding Wednesday)--on Monday March 15, 2010.

When I contacted their customer service re my order, they just sent me a standard e-mail about their shipping procedures (did they even read my e-mail?).

I am long-time customer and a Beauty Insider, and I am very disappointed with Sephora .