SENSIBLE-HLP.COMcredit card billing

M

Hi, I have noticeed that sensible-hlp.com have billed my credit card today. I have written to and replied to all of the emails I received, confirming my 'membership' for a site that I did not wish to be a member of.

I gave my credit card details online in a chat room on the understanding that it was for age verification only. That is what the subject box said.

I have endeavoured to mail addresses given in those emails to cancel this and stop this billing.

This site and the sites below have also billed my card from the same transaction. They make it impossible to reply and cancel the 'membership'
I will have to take this up with the authorities if you do not do this.

thanking you in advance Mark

other sites which have billed me for unsolicited 'membership'

elmembers.com
[protected]@jettcs.com
eelimit.com

Mark

charlie82008 Feb 08, 2009

I was charged by sensible-HLP.COM WITH MY MASTERCARD PLEASE HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE WITH THEIR SERVICES TO STOP THEIR CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD THANK YOU.

• Jh
    JHUN Dec 14, 2008

SENSIBLE-HLP.COM IS CHARGING ME WITHOUT NOTICE OR CONCERN.
    I DONT REMEBER THAT I JOINED IN THIS SITE.
    HOW COME THAT THIS SITE KNOWS ABOUT MY ACCT?
    THIS IS A FACE TO FACE STEALLING FROM PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
    SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THIS CRIMINAL WRONG DOING.

Miram Richardson Dec 05, 2008

I have been charded for services that I have idea whay they are and I would like a refund to my checking account. I would like what ever service I am surpose to be getting terminated and mystery account closed by 12-08-2008

• Br
    brad burt Nov 18, 2008

Namehelplook.com is debiting my account. Is it you guys? Stop debiting me. Refund my money please!

• Wa
    wallace satchell Nov 18, 2008

i want to cancel this billing

michael Nov 16, 2008

i have been ripped off by this company, ihave never heard of them, but they have taken 34.62 $ from my credit card ...what can i do, i expect this is happening all the time.

• Pa
    Paul Nov 15, 2008

Sensible-hlp.com, You will stand before GOD for all the people you have scamed and stole money from.

• Fr
    FREGEAC JEAN CLAUDE Nov 14, 2008

Carte bancaire debitee de 29.90 euros(39.84 dollars) alors que je n'ai fait aucune commande ni inscription.INSCRIPTION ABUSIVE.
    C''est une arnaque et du vol.Je demande la resiliation immediate de cette inscription, sinon je porte plainte.

• Lu
    luke Nov 14, 2008

HI, not sure what im getting billed for so please cancel whatever subscription this is for.

• Br
    Brett Nov 12, 2008

I was charged 34.62 on my credit card for unknown reasons by this billing company and can not find a url or net address to file a complaint.I wont my money back asap, And never wont to see this happen again.

• Pa
    Patrick G Curran Nov 10, 2008

please cancel whatever subscription this is for

• Jc
    JC Duclo Nov 08, 2008

YOU TAKE ME 27.07$ I WANT MY MONEY BACK

• Th
    thomas exline Nov 08, 2008

YOu took 1.00 out of my account for helpdeskcust.com. I would like to have the dollar returned and what ever subscription canceled and no additional charges taken from my account. Thanks!

Matthieu Nov 07, 2008

I am Matthieu Mégaly, i was charged 27.07$ on my credit card and u do not know why ! i never used your website !! ### you i want my money back !!! stop taking paiements on my cc !!! I WANT TO CANCEL MY ###ING INEXTISTANT MEMBERSHIP

Jose Zavala Nov 06, 2008

i dont know were the hell i went or got into if i even did. But there is a 36.04 charge on my visa and i dont remember the transaction. next to the charge is Aidcircuit.com [protected]. what the hell is going on here? i want my money back!!

• Bo
    borja Nov 04, 2008

Hi, I have noticeed that sensible-hlp.com have billed my credit card today. I have written to and replied to all of the emails I received, confirming my 'membership' for a site that I did not wish to be a member.

• Ge
    GEORGE PETROPOULOS Nov 04, 2008

I was charget 39.94 USD 7/10/2008 on my credid card for unknown reason by sensible-help.com. I never authorized any money to come out of my account. I want full refund and never want to see this happen again. I will have someone check into this and take action against this scam!

• Pi
    Pissed off dude Nov 04, 2008

[protected]

that's the number that showed up on an e-mail I got from them. That is a Philadelphia area code.

• Ca
    carey isaksen Nov 02, 2008

• Li
    liam dudley Nov 02, 2008

i have been billed for not even appiling for membership to any website!!

• Te
    Terrence Davis Nov 01, 2008

This email is to inquire as to why on 10/22/08 my bank account shows two charges to the following Sensible-Hlp.com In the amount of $35.66, I never authorized this charge nor have I subscribed to any adult site, I demand that these charges be credited by to my account ASAP.

• As
    Astro Chella Nov 01, 2008

Why am I being charged for something I have no clue about?

[protected] ISR

[protected] ISR

Please cancel these and get a me a refund

• Er
    eric steylaerts Nov 01, 2008

I am charged on my credit card for something, in my opinion, I did not asked or subscribed for

details are : PAY-CUSTCS.COM [protected] KN for an amount of 39.99 USD.
    I want to be refund for this amount,

E.Steylaerts

• Ro
    Roy Richards Oct 29, 2008

I have an amount of US36.04 - A$56.73 charged to my Visa Debit Card on 27/10 - $A56.73.
    I have not authorised this amount to be charged. Please arrang a refund in full fot the $a amount of 56.73

• Li
    Lisa Oct 28, 2008

I never authorized any money to come out of my account. I want full refund and never want to see this happen again I will have someone check into this and take action against this scam!

• Un
    Unkown Oct 28, 2008

You have charged to my credit card. I want the charges credited back to my ACCOUNT and what ever scam you are doing stopped. I can not find a phone no. you can reach me at [protected]

• Vi
    vincent Oct 28, 2008

cancel it i mean it okay so do it all ready cancel it

• Sh
    Shane Yearbury Oct 28, 2008

give me my ###'n money back NOW!!! i did not authorize this payment .. i cancelled last time when i was tricked into signing up ... PAY ME BACK NOW ###!!!

• Ho
    HOTBLUE1985 Oct 27, 2008

iv been charged 20pounds 65 pence from this company aswell as many others and would like to know how to cancel these charges, if any help can be offered it would be very helpful.

• He
    Henrik Hansen Oct 27, 2008

You charge me first for 40 $ the 21 oct and then the 22 oct another 35 $. I would like to stop this and get my money back.
    But what am I paying for and who charge the money?
    H.Hansen

Jazz Oct 27, 2008

What is this charge that overdrew my account? $34.62(charge) for what? on what? to recieve what? WHAT?? Tell me something, I need my money, ALL my money!!! This complaint panel for what? satisfaction, What is this actually going to do for my cash as well as overdraft fees?

• Ro
    Roderick Oct 26, 2008

I'm having that exact same problem.

Michael Danson Oct 26, 2008

You have taken money from my credit card, for I don't know??? Please return asap thank you. Also from wcbilling.com & helpdeskcust.com & namelookhelp.com & betaip.com & aidcircuit.com Are these yours as well??????

• Ne
    neil pavey Oct 25, 2008

i have just recieved my monthly bank statement only to find i have been billed for £22.17 and again a few days later £21.60 for some membership but dont know what im now a member of?? how can i cancel this unwanted subscription?

James Oct 24, 2008

I'm going through this problem too. I got on Sensible-hlp.com and called the customer service number. I was able to cancel all the accounts that I was being charged for. This is crap, I didn't sign up for all those sites too...pretty big scam they got going.

michael Oct 24, 2008

ok if you get charged by this here is a number i found. then number is [protected]

• Do
    Don Oct 23, 2008

I have been charged $39.94 for services NOT rendered and I wondered if anyone can help me locate this company to stop reoccuring charges. I cannot find them on line. I need a phone number to call to cancel this unauthorized billing. Can someone please e-mail me to help? Thanks Don

michael Oct 23, 2008

this company sensible-hlp.com has charged my account 3 times now...an i have no idea where i can cancel this subscription ive checked my email and canceled all the ones there but yet i keep getting charged...if you can help please do...

• Da
    david charles Oct 23, 2008

i wish to unsubscribe from whatever this is as i was charged £34.62, for something that i haven`t even been on.
    and finally i want a full refund.

• Jc
    jc Oct 23, 2008

SENSIBLE-HLP.COM have charged €30, 63 to my credit card with no authorisation!! Who are these people and how do I stop them stealing my money?? How do I get it back! It seems there are many complaints about this company so why are they still operating! They are clearly fraudsters