SendFlowers.comstay away from this website

N

For the 1st time, I ordered some flowers online with www.sendflowers.com. I ordered a Thanksgiving Fall flowers arrangement made by a local florist who will deliver it (the website was showing an example of those fall flowers). The lady I sent it to told me that she received a Spring flowers small and cheap arrangement ! I called the company and they said that it was the florist’s mistake and just offered some apologies. Then I read carefully their website company policy and found out that they would “promise” (their term) a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

I sent 4 emails to the customer service and each time got the same answer = my order was “ambiguous” because made by a local florist…and as a “gesture” they will refund 15% of the arrangement cost ! I insisted and copied for them what is exactly written in their company policy but they said that this one doesn’t say that they will refund the whole cost…..Meaning that they don’t seem to know what is a “100% guarantee” !! More than the money lost aspect, what I am denouncing here is their refusal of complying with their commitment. I asked them if this was their way of keeping their first-time consumers, and they obviously don’t seem to care !! I hope that the people who will read my story will think twice before making business with this company….

Cheryl Weinert-Frye Jun 08, 2021

This company should not be allowed to operate business. I ordered a beautiful floral arrangement for my best friend on National Best Friends Day and paid extra for SAME day delivery. They guarantee delivery between 9am and 5pm for delivery to businesses, so at 5:04pm I contacted their customer service to get an update as I still hasn't received any confirmation of delivery. After 10-15 minutes the agent told me that my order has just been delivered. I said, it's too late, today was Best Friend day and my friend has left for the day. I was so angry that I literally got sick to my stomach. The agent did issue a full refund, but that's not the biggest issue to me... My precious bff has been going through a very hard time lately and this was a special gesture designed to encourage her and make her feel loved. I gave this company my money, and the intrinsic responsibility of executing a "moment of joy", what should have been a cherished memory.
    DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY WITH SUCH SPECIAL MOMENTS!!!

• As
    Ashley Culver May 09, 2021

I wish i seen all these before i ordered from them!! Spend 150 on two orders together they was nothing like the picture the site and then my mother in law got a damn beaver not a teddy bear for mother's day. Worst company ever and only gave me 10 dollars refunded. Never order from them you will waste your money!!

• Ho
    Hogfan17 Mar 15, 2021

I ordered a plant for a friends fathers funeral. This company was suppose to deliver is on saturday. I got a message back they couldn't deliver it until monday. They agreed to have it there early monday morning before the funeral. I got a message back @ 11am monday that they were unable to fill the order. Now i've spent the last 45 minutes on the phone trying to get my refund back on my card.

• Mi
    Mi'Chel Temple Feb 14, 2021

First and last time using this company. I ordered a florist pick planter. I ordered the premium package. Not the regular or the deluxe, but the top of the line premium. My order they passed onto some florist that apparently thinks I'm in PA and I wont find out what it looks like in TX. Well I was mortified. They gave them a basket with 5 little plants still in the nursery pots, placed them in the basket and called it a premium planter. I complained told them I didnt want a 20% refund, I wanted a new planter of what I paid for. Replacement was issued, thinking how could it get worse. Well the basket was larger than the original 6" basket with 2 green plants planted in it with all open area around it. I complained again and same generic apology email with a 20% refund issued. Guess that's to solve it. I'm so insulted. Now the recipient has to go buy planters and dirt and transplant everything because they're in the nursery plastics. NEVER AGAIN. I always support small family businesses but arlingtonblooms in TX should just close up shop!

• Yo
    Yoyis Jan 13, 2021

Hello,
    I do not recommend this website.
    I also have had a horrible experience.
    My daughter in law just received the flowers that were ordered showing in my cart as Florist Designed Bouquet “Deluxe” for $51.96, a Teddy bear and a balloon. The picture of the bouquet is attached. This is nowhere close to the bouquets showing on your website. I'm very disappointed in the bouquet that was delivered, to the point that I would not recommend this service, not because of the price, but because the bouquet the florist your company sent my order too, did not provide a $ 51.96 dollar value. I even consider this a horrible flower arrangement. I've attached an example of a bouquet you advertise, but as you can see the bouquet ordered in my cart that was delivered is not even close to this arrangement.

Please let me know what if anything you can do.

• Bi
    Bill Mitt Mar 16, 2020

Late delivery and flowers dying within 48 hours of delivery. Complaints get lip service promising a 50% refund within 4 days and after 30 days no refund. This company obviously doesn't care about retaining customers as they do not honor their guarantee or promises. I would NEVER recommend them.

Mario Vale Dec 01, 2019

The promise same-day delivery which all they tell you is driver is on his way every single time you call customer service to be almost the end of the business day and not delivery has been made

DO NO USE THIS SERVICE

• Ba
    Barbie84 Aug 24, 2019

Flowers were never delivered. Online chat said money was refunded. Phone call followup saying that have to verbally refund money. Total cluster!!! DO NOT ORDER from this company!!!

• Lu
    lucille73 Jun 01, 2019

Completely suck. Did not deliver flowers for graduation. Sent me email late afternoon to tell me could not deliver. Would deliver 2 days later. Called to cancel order. Had to hold off and on for 20 minutes!! State they will process credit. Will block charge at bank. Horrible service and ruined my gift to my niece on her special day.

• Ro
    Rod Stewart Apr 21, 2019

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend's birthday and nothing came not on her birthday or the day after.

Called the number no one is picking up, phone just rings out.

Still waiting on my flowers and or someone to call me back.

Doesn't make sense to me a company like this can get away with things like this in 2019.

Javier DelaGrande Jan 03, 2019

I also have had a disappointing experience. I'm awaiting a response from their customer service team and will update this review once they respond.
    "Hello,
    My wife just received the flowers that were ordered showing in my cart as Florist Designed Bouquet for $39.99. The picture of the bouquet is attached. This is nowhere close to the bouquets showing on your website for the $30 range. I'm very disappointed in the bouquet that was delivered, to the point that I would not recommend this service, not because of the price, but because the bouquet the florist your company sent my order too did not provide a $40 dollar value. I wouldn't even consider this a $20 value. The shopping cart provided a $10 discount on the delivery, but it looks as though the florist took a $10 discount off the flowers. I've attached an example of a $25 bouquet you advertise, but as you can see the $39.99 bouquet ordered in my cart that was delivered is not even close to this $25 arrangement.

Please let me know what if anything you can do.

Javier DelaGrande Jan 04, 2019

@Javier DelaGrande I received a response next day from the customer service dept. stating they were refunding 20% of my purchase. While this brings the total amount to what I would have expected to pay for delivery on an arrangement like the one delivered, it does not help with what I had intended to order for my wife, which should have been a bouquet similar to what is pictured on their website.
    "Thank you for contacting Send Flowers. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly want to resolve this issue for you. Therefore, we have issued a refund of 20% off of the product. Please allow 1-3 business days for the credit card company to post the refund to your account. We have also informed the delivering florist of the complaint, and they asked that we extend their apologies to you as well.

If there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, and once again, please accept our apologies."

Sandi Singer Nov 04, 2018

Sent balloons to my son for his birthday and called to follow up on order. The phone is disconnected after you press 2 for customer service or 1 for new orders. Tried to connect through the website and couldn't. My son did not get his balloons and now I can't reach anyone to see what's going on with the order.

• Sb
    Sbccc Oct 21, 2018

I used them to send flowers to my husband from india. These [censored]ty bunch of jokers deducted my money and now they refuse to refund the money. Every time I call them they ask for Fax no. Really who asks for Fax these days. This is money making at a cost of peoples emotions. I truly hate such dealing.

• El
    Elenakonkista Aug 20, 2018

We are very upset because of this flowers delivery. Flowers don't match the picture on the homepage, in reality the bouquet looks very tastelessly and cheap, but I have paid 54, 98$ for the flowers not 10$.

We will not recommend  sendflowers.com service anyone!

P.S. you will find the real picture of flowers in the attachment

• Ce
    Celeste Mushet Apr 27, 2017

Advertised "same day" delivery, not even close. I got an email telling me the order had been delivered, but it actually did not come for 2 days.Even then it was a substitution for the item I had ordered. I should have been notified if a substitution was needed. Customer service offered me a $20 gift card, but I told them I will never use them again. DO NOT USE, you can not trust that your order will be delivered as paid for.

• Su
    [email protected] Apr 26, 2017

Do not but from them. I've been holding to resolve a problem with a $400 order for an hour and 40 minutes now. Spent about 15 minutes of that actually speaking to someone. Of the 10 sets of flowers I've ordered one set was delivered a day earlier than requested, 5 were delivered and the rest are somewhere in LaLa land. I've gotten an email, AS I HOLD, telling me one set will not be delivered today. THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE, from customer service to delivery - the entire process. HORRIBLE. STAY AWAY!!!

• Sh
    Shelley Murphy Mar 11, 2016

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL GET SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU EXPECT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. THEY DO NOT CARE AND THE ACTUALFLORIST THEY WENT THRU DELAURENTIS OF BELLEVUE DOES NOT CARE EITHER. DO NOT BOTHER WITH EITHER ONE!!!

• Mo
    Mollyanna207 Nov 29, 2015

I think this picture speaks volumes. My only option was to resend hopefully the right bouquet again via the same florist or refund my money BUT the florist will likely go to the house to retrieve their arrangement (seriously?)...guess we'll see what they send this 2nd time..
    Will never buy from sendflowers.com and will let everyone I know not to make the same mistake.

• Am
    Amazon Alise Aug 15, 2015

Do NOT trust this company! They disappointed me not once but twice! I have them a second chance and although they advertise same day delivery, that is a lie! I ordered several days before a birthday and was not told until a day befor that they were unable to find any florist to fulfill my order! Yes twice! Then they emailed me and said that they could do a similar item a day late! Yes a day late for a teenage girls birthday! No thanks! So I had to then order last minute from another flower delivery company and pay last minute prices! Yes twice they did this to me! It's not worth the stress to even give them the opportunity to let you down at the last minute!

JorgeDeL Feb 15, 2014

I have ordered flowers for my wife 7 days on advance, paid $91.00 for it and flowers were not delivered, I wanted to surprise my wife and the surprised was myself when after waiting all day flowers never came and I looked like stupid in front of my wife, it was all I had for her as a Valentine's present, I am still trying to get my money back, and they say that need a confirmation of (order not delivered) from florist but florist still does not contact the main office to give confirmation of not delivered, so I am trying to get my money back through PayPal since my payment was with my PayPal account, but still will take about 10 days for PayPal to get a resolution, on few words IT'S A PAIN.

• Jb
    J. Basas Sep 12, 2013

I agree. Stay away from this website. The arrangement received was nothing like the picture of the arrangement I ordered. When I complained that the vase wasn't even right, they said substitutions are common. They offered me $10 toward a future purchase. Wish I had read the reviews first.

• Da
    DaveJJ May 29, 2013

I ordered flowers to be delivered 5/29/2013 on 5/29/2013 @ 7:33 AM CST and as of 6:45 PM they were not delivered (time range provided was 8am - 6pm).

As part of the transaction, the correct address was given, as well as the cell phone # of myself and the recipient (and can be confirmed in the receipt email from SendFlowers.com) .

Nobody delivered anything, contacted the address, , or either of the numbers. The seller doesn't have any information and after several emails is not refunding my money paid to them.

Anonymous47 Dec 02, 2012

Sendflowers.com website is a total sham, do not order from this company. They do not order on time.

Anonymous47 Dec 02, 2012

This website is a total sham, do not order from this company. They do not order on time.

• Hu
    hutcg Oct 06, 2011

I have been refunded now. After 1 and a half months of complaints, lost information, negligence and bad attitude from this company.

They work on the premise that when you order flowers/chocolate/balloons from them for your desired recipient, that you won't be checking the recipient's recieved all of that you requested and paid for. They also probably hope the amount you're quibbling over is so small that you'll let them get away with it...

I paid £5.99 for a box of Forrero Rocher that never got delivered. After pestering them, they sent 3 individual chocolates in an envelope. Obviously when I found out I was furious and demanded my money back- which they said they would do, and then didn't. I rang to speak to the manager on a number of occassions only to discover that the manager was always 'out' and no one apparently knew when they were coming back!!It took me one and a half months to get a refund, and it only happened once I'd threatened to take further action.

So much for a thoughtful, heart-felt gift for my family- this company made it an absolute nightmare and I'm making everyone I can aware of just how terribly I was treated as they don't deserve the custom.

• Br
    b royce Nov 26, 2009

The company failed to deliver the flowers on-time, though they had been provided with adequate notice, and they stated the request was 'processing'. Also, they charged my credit card for non-delivery, and charged me in-excess of the stated fees (including delivery). I requested an explanation and have received no feedback to-date. My bank advised me to cancel my credit card. This company failed to deliver, upset a relative (through failed delivery), and wasted my time and money.