Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed — poorly manufactured
I have read many complaints and having experienced there customer service first hand I would never purchase another bed. The problem I had is that the plastic crossmembers can and will warp, their customer service team will tell you it is normal but that does not mean much when you are constantly being pulled to the center of the bed. I over came this by using steel croos bars placed under each plastic cross beam, it cost me a couple of hundred dollars but it solved the problem. Don't bother calling the factory for reimbursement, they know they make a sub standard product and do not care to fix it or make it known in their stores.
More Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - this product should be taken off the market!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - black mold
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - outrageous cost of replacement part
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - crap warranty
- Sleep Number Bed - not what you expect!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poor product
- Sleep Number - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Select Comfort - poor service
- Sleep Number Beds - select comfort garbage
- Sleep Number Bed - return policy