Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bedhorrible bed

A horrible bed! At 28 years old I should not, and have not ever had regular back pain, until i slept on this bed. there is a 30 day money back guarantee, however the salesperson told me "it will probably take at least a few weeks to get used to your new mattress". I took me a week to get around to setting up my bed, I work 7 days a week, so by the time the "getting used to phase was up, so was my 30 day money back guarantee period. I called the company after about five weeks and was told by two different people there was nothing they could do about the "sleep number" changing on its own, the sloping to the center, or my general discomfort. I asked to speak to a manager, who was an arrogant, impolite jerk who had no desire to help me. In the end they sent me a thin foam pad to solve the problems... needless to say this did nothing! I have since called them so many times that i have finally got them to send me a new zipper something or other mattress. this is a horrible bed and would not advise anyone purchasing it. I wake up with back pain every morning, have to adjust my setting every night, and wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day. It is an air mattress, the same thing used for camping with an air pump attached to it and some cheap foam covering it. I feel like an idiot for not realizing i was spending thousands of dollars on an air mattress. Seriously don't buy this bed!

• Re
    Renzo M. Feb 27, 2015

I bought an King size I8 which costs me north of $9, 000 and when I called to return it at day 30 of their 100 day supposed trial period is that the base which costs half of the total cost is non-refundable. They force you to stay with a horrible air mattress and the base does not work with other mattresses because of size differences. I thought I was buying a luxury item but instead got screwed... PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BED... their 100 day trial is FALSE ADVERTISING!!!