Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Life Insurance Sedgwick Claims Management Services rude, unprofessional, iars

Sedgwick Claims Management Services  - rude, unprofessional, iars

S
Author of the complaint
6:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been on workers comp due to a lowes injury I incurred last may while working, and was assigned to claims adjuster Maryanne Morgan. She recently told me on 6/28/12 that she is no longer my claims adjuster, and gave me an email for someone else, which is apparently fake. I am an i/t student who just graduated with my associates, and know when an email comes back as permenatly failed to send that its a phoney. I needed to know how to set up my mileage reimbursement again since its been almost a year, and also to get approval for more physical therapy, but get the same reply, "I'm no longer your claims adj."She is rude, unprofessional, and a huge liar. I contacted her multiple times about stuff, and she never calls back..I always end up calling her boss' boss, and still get no calls back...I end up gettin a call back when I threaten to et a lawyer.

Helpful? 0 0
5 comments
C
Sep 08, 2018 6:59 am

waiting 2 months, following up for physical therapy for broken wrist at work. Sedgwick should be called Sludgewick! I am needing to begin asap to heal and return to work

C
Sep 08, 2018 6:59 am

and they told me I couldn't have phys ther yet with cast on, cast WAS removed-sorry typing with 1 hand!

J
Dec 28, 2017 6:59 am

We have had nothing but heart ache dealing with Sedgwick for the past couple months. My spouses' claim manager name was Jamie and his appeal manager is Beth. They are both incompetent. We can never get a hold of them. We have had some contact with Zachary Bahler who is supposed to be their supervisor. All I know is that I also have Worked in the WC area and a monkey could see my spouses claim is legit. This is just for Short Term. A month's pay is all we are asking for from this company. My spouse pays a portion of the fee his company pays. It is just plain crazy. WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUITE against Sedgwick.

B
Apr 02, 2015 6:59 am

Jacqueline Ryan - I too have been a victim of SEDGWICK CMS. I was in a work related accident and they have denied numerous claims for no specific reason or the dumbest reasons. I myself have done workers comp claims for another company in the past. I know that as a claims adjuster we can't please all parties involved, but we can try and do the work required to have everyone in good standing. Also, the company I worked for in the past only hired individuals with hands on experience. "I feel that Sedgwick needs to hire actual trained insurance claims adjusters". My adjusters name was ELISA JOHNSON based out of Deerfield Illinois. She is incompetent and plain dumb. She is a class act and not trustworthy. I wonder if this is the same individual? I have heard and experienced the worst with SEDGWICK CMS..

J
Nov 13, 2013 6:59 am

Elisa Johnson is the most incompetent claims agent I have ever dealt with.
I do not believe a word she says, and I do not trust her.
She has denied my claim, for less that $70.00 and will NOT provide me with
evidence that I have requested.
I just wonder if Sedgwick ever pays out a claim for any one?
Sedgwick Insurance Company stinks !

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

271 complaints