Secure Box Office.comover priced tickets

S Review updated:

Lucinda Williams tickets sold for $140 each and when i recieved them, face value on the ticket was $45.
RIP OFF ORGANIZATION

• Re
    Really84 Dec 15, 2011

this company is horrible, my daughter ordered a ticket by mistake and I called them right away and they the most compassion less people I ever dealt

• As
    asalcido Aug 15, 2012

Paid $111.80 for 2 tickets to Ringling Bros. circus. The same section at Ticketmaster would have been $73.00. Service fee was $16.40 plus $15.00 for delivery.

• Da
    Dave Ket Dec 25, 2018

I agree that the pricing is awful. 2 tickets cost $414 (face value on tickets ended up being $89 each). Added 14.95 for delivery charge. Then added a service charge of $136.62. What a ripoff! No mention of these fees and charges. Should have used the venue website. Buyer beware!

• Ka
    Katie Accinni Jan 05, 2019

Scam scam scam. I purchased tickets for $158/ticket which I thought was pricey but wanted to do something nice for my family... I recieved the tickets in the mail and face value was $47/ ticket. they charged triple. their customer service is useless. no wonder why its "final sale" if it wasnt you wouldn't be able to operate. stay far away!!!

• Pa
    Palexander Jan 05, 2019

WARNING - NEVER use Secure Box Office. You can get a better deal elsewhere every time! They overcharge, then add fees without your knowledge. They don't answer emails or phone calls. They are scammers.

• Mi
    Mike Swango Jan 08, 2019

I wanted to purchase KLOVE concert tickets that had a face value of $25 Secure Box Office was charging $51 for. I agreed to pay the $51 but the bill came, and they charged an additional amount that they don’t even disclose. When all was said and done 6 tickets that were $51 and should have cost $303 actually cost $602. I tried to contact them multiple times and they have still not responded. I disputed the charges with PayPal and they aren’t helping me either. I am going to close my PayPal account also.

• Br
    Brandi Peterson Jan 22, 2019

Completely overpriced! After the fees suddenly were added onto my order it was more than double the actual cost A particular its! Once you put in your credit card information there's no going back! Complete ripoff!!! This company is a complete crook! Warn Everyone you know do not use this company!

• Re
    Regentina Jan 22, 2019

Why do you charge twice the price of a Shen Yun ticket! I could have sat closer to the stage, bringing more family members had I paid for the original price in the Shen Yun website instead of your 165 DOLLARS PER SEAT FOR AN 80 dollar seat in ROW G!! You're a scam!

• Lu
    lucerostar Jan 23, 2019

I purchased 2 ticket for a concert that appeared to be $111 for both. The total came out to $296. Almost $100 more than Stub Hub or any other ticket seller. I called immediately to cancel and they won't. I will never buy from this Secure Box Office again and you shouldn't either. So many complaints against them. Let's put them out of business.

• Se
    Serita Dorsey Feb 11, 2019

I paid 515$ for 2 tickets to this play expecting to pay 212 each when tickets were printed the coat of each ticket was 63.50...how was this possible to pay 4x the amount

• Du
    dutches Mar 02, 2019

I was charged over 100. 00 each for tickets to Dailey and Vincent show plus service fees, when we got to the show we found out that the tickets were only 69.00 dollars each.What a ripoff.The date 2, 19, 2019 at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center in Punta Gorida Florida. I wood like a refund of the over charge .

• Mo
    Mowa11 Aug 24, 2019

Here we are again. 1 week after the Vince Neil concert and still no tickets, no emails, no phone calls, no response to anything. Still have a $107 missing from my bank account. Start I've preceded with a class action lawsuit. Enough is enough. This company is pathetic.

• Fb
    fbapp2444 Dec 09, 2019

I purchased parking and ended up parking in the same spot as people who paid $40.00
    What a rip off I will never buy any tickets from secure box office again. Customer service told me oh well to bad.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices