Secure Box Officetwo weeks to get my tickets

K Oct 27, 2019

It has taken me two weeks of contacting Secure Box Office to finally get my Bob Dylan tickets. Every online operator said a different thing. One even started talking about my football tickets! I suggested he might like to check my order number again. I would advise anyone seeking to buy tickets to go straight to a registered seller such as Ticket master. The service at Secure is worse than awful.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices