SecretSalesmoney not reimbursed for returned goods

K

O.no 3794520 return note UKQ321 returned on 12.09.18 at 13:44 signed for. Have emailed customer services several times enquiring when I can be reimbursed for the return; automatic response received every time confirming thast my case has been resolved but still no sign of money! have rang several times to be told the same thing, no one is able to confirm when I can get the money back. Shocking, disappointing, disrespectful. You have just lost a regular customer who will also spread the word not to shop at secretsales ever!!!
If I don't get a response by Friday 28.09.18 and confirmation of when I will get the money back (it's been exactly 2 weeks since you received the return) I will report you to trading standards and watchdog

Kamila Kowaluk

RESOLVED

• SecretSales's response · Sep 29, 2018

Hi Kamila Kowaluk.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you have been faced with.

We have responded to your email 10 days ago asking you to provide us with a tracking link or number and received no response from you. Due to no response, the ticket automatically closed.

Please accept our apologies for this miscommunication. Please take a look at your email that was sent from us 10 days ago and click rely to respond to that email.

Kind Regards
    Secretsales.

• Em
    Emma Halliday Nov 30, 2018

I purchased an handbag for a substantial amount. Returned it and was received. Refunded in e vouchers 2 weeks later. Told them I wanted cash. Rand and e mailed lots this week, told I can not talk to a manager, or finance department. Now telling me that the platform to refund isn't working. Strangely enough I bought a quilt and the payment was taken? After 5 e mails and a heated conversation yesterday I have been promised a call from the finance department today. Lets see. I am going to contact watchdog and other companies regarding this.