Menu
Home Entertainment & Events SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Day at Seaworld
K
Author of the complaint
11:09 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Morning,

This past Friday, 1/21/2022, My family and I went to Seaworld. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Hotel Suites across from there and chose that hotel specifically because of the comfort and amenities. The shuttle bus was supposed to come at 10:50am and the driver arrived more or less around noontime, We had to call hotel several times and speak to certain people that morning. It was very frustrating. We were with my boys and another family was there. I had family waiting for us at the park, we arrived to the park around 1pm due to several stops the driver had to make before. While at the park we noticed there were many areas closed off, both rides and also different food Kiosks and other Kiosks... It was really strange and uncomforting. We spoke to different workers there, many young adults, and no one gave us a direct answer or any answer per se. My boy's husband and I only really enjoyed maybe 2 attractions, and that was it. I know things are different in this day and age due to Pandemic, time frame maybe day of the week but we were very disappointed in the lack of emotion and excitement, entertainment and care at the park. We drive from Miami to enjoy a weekend and go to a park and leave upset and saddened. It was a bad experience and in 44 years of living in Florida and now trying to have children enjoy a great tourist fun area, it made me feel empty and disappointment. Things need to be done and changed to keep the magic and happiness alive here. :-( I can be emailed at [protected]@gmail.com or called at [protected]

0 comments