Seatwavepoor service on paying ticket money to sellers

M May 02, 2018

I sold two tickets for Wales v France on March 18th on the website on 07.01.18. Sale ID 2022456 and Listing ID [protected]. I understood that the funds would not be available until after every the match and could take up to 15 working days. I received an email saying that the funds had been sent to Pay Pal on 05.04.18 and could take up to ten working days. Nothing came into my account after April 19th. I spoke with Pay Pal and they said that there was nothing pending or in the account. Seatwave said it had been paid and even updated my account o say this. Havig lodged a query with customer service, I was eventually told at the. End of April that there had a been a mistake in the finance dept and the funds were never sent. I have had to wait another week for the money to be transferred today (02.05.18) I asked for a consideration about the fact that I have had such poor service from you, yet you have still taken the full fee. I do not think that this is acceptable especially as I was waiting for this money (£184.80) to pay some bills at the end of April which was not possible due to your mistakes. I am requesting that you refund the commission fee as your service was so poor. You have held the buys money for 4 months before I have received it. The tickets had to be returned to the Wales RFU and were then reissued so there was no way that the tickets were not valid.
I look forward to your response.