Seasonsholidays.comStay away

N

Hello
I received a letter from seasonsholidays.com last month (over 4 weeks ago) saying I had won a membership to seasonsholidays worth £3750. I was asked to pay an annual management fee of £390 which they claim all seasonsholidays members pay. I ignored the letter.

They have just written to me again saying they were very surprised I did not claim the prize and have offered to pay 50% of the annual management fee leaving me with a fee of £195 to take advantage of one of their resorts at a fraction of the normal prices.

Their website looks genuine (www.seasonsholidays.com), but I'm not sure yet if I will follow up ... but I was just wondering if anyone else has come across seasonsholidays and whether or not they are genuine ?