Scribdbeing charged a monthly fee when I did not sign up for it

L Sep 05, 2018

For at least the last 2 months i have been getting charged a fee of approximately P53 on the 6th of each month. The transaction shows as Scribd Inc [protected] CA. I have no recollection of signing up for this and wish to unsubscribe with immediate effect. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
i hope to hear from someone very soon to resolve this matter and hope that no further payments will be taken from my card.
Linda Price

• Updated by Linda Price · Sep 05, 2018

For at least the last few months an amount of approximately P53 is being taken from my credit card on the 6th of the month. I did not sign up for this and do not know why this money is being taken from my account. My email address is [email protected]
    I hope to hear from someone very soon regarding this matter and that this money will no longer be taken from my card.
    My account shows i have no active membership or card on file, and i have no subscription though paypal, itunes etc when i checked those, so i do not understand why all this money is being taken from my account and i hope it is going to be refunded.
    Linda Price

• Scribd's response · Sep 05, 2018

Hi Linda - I'm very sorry to hear about your unexpected charges. Please send us an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to help resolve this with you!