ScoreSense.comunaurthorized withdrawl of funds fom my account

D

This company is taking money out of my bank account without my permission. The account they are taking the money out of is my childsupport account for the grandson tat I am raising. Is there anyway to get my money back and make them quit taking money out of my account?

• Wi
    Willie Epps Jun 26, 2012

score Sense took 29.95 out of my checking account without my permission and will not return my money, don't use this company because they is just a scram. You don't need them to check your credit for you when you can get it for free!!! 06/27/12 Can anyone tell me how I can get my money back from these people???? pop ups are misleading and can't be trusted!!! Do not click on them.

• Mi
    michael l gagner Jun 29, 2012

On 6/29/2012, there was a withdrawl taken out of my unemployment account with US Bank this is not a regular visa card or bank account, s o it shows up on the summary thru US Bank, the charge was 29.95, i would like my money back i never authorised this.The phone number with this charge is 800/679/7204.Because of it not being a regular visa you will have to refund me in a check or money order.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices