Schwan's Home Service Logo

Schwan's Home Service

Having problems with Schwan's Home Service?

Schwan's Home Service Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 724 9267 (Customer Service)
115 West College Drive
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Schwan's Home Service Customer Service. Initial Schwan's Home Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Schwan's Home Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Schwan's Home Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Schwan's Home Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Schwan's Home Service Complaints & Reviews

Schwan's Home ServiceDelivery

I always thought that Schwan's Home Delivery was geared towards rural America. Last year we were informed that they would no longer be delivering to us but we could order on line and have it mailed to us with a shipping charge. We have one grocery store in our town which also means are prices are higher than the city and Schwan's prices are not cheap in any way and now we will have to pay a shipping fee on top of it if we want the products. The cities have more shopping options and Schwan's now makes all their deliveries there leaving out the rural people. Oh yes you will say we have the Rewards program and get $5.00 off with coupon code. Well I no longer will be ordering from Schwan's if they don't care anymore than that about rural America.

Dec 09, 2020

Schwan's Home Service — Theft of $21.98

Schwan's 12/7/20 To whom this may concern, my name is Don Wheeler and  I've been a consistent and...

Schwan's Home ServiceHome delivery

Delivery drivers do not wear masks. We have been receiving home delivery for 5 months now. Never have seen a mask worn. They probably interact with many people which is not good for the general public. We can deal with that because they leave it outside without interaction. Yesterday the driver was banging on both doors and I made the mistake of opening it. There he is face to face telling me that an item is unavailable. This is totally unnecessary because it is prepaid and goes back on the credit card. Totally inconsiderate drivers and unnecessary. I am in a high risk group for covid. Now I see the deliveries as too much of a risk which was the reason to start with Schwann to begin with. Done with this poorly trained service.

Jul 21, 2020

Schwan's Home Service — I feel totally disrespected by schwans

Client number [protected] Order number [protected] Today July 21, I had a scheduled order for today between the...

Schwan's Home ServiceMasks

I live in Cottonwood CA. It was 114 degrees here last week.

I believe the customer should have a choice whether or not your delivery person should wear a mask.

Not only do i think its cruel to MAKE your employees wear them, it offends me completely!!!

I like to see a persons whole face, I will be canceling my service if my delivery person comes to my door again with a mask.

Sincerly, Roberta Guyton

Schwan's Home Servicethe delivery

Last night i called schwans office, asking if they could relate a message to one of there drivers.the man told me, he would write it down, and make sure my driver received it.I wanted my delivery lady to not deliver my stuff today, until after 5pm, as i wouldnt be home till then.He assurd me, he would get h the message to her! Well it didnt happen, and i missed my order.If the main office for schwans, cant fulfill, what they say, they shouldnt, tell the customer, they will.ive been a customer, since 2017.The prices have gone up alot in 1 year, and the quality of the food has gone down.

Nov 25, 2019

Schwan's Home Service — workers

We have undocumented illegals with false names and papers working here causing problems was bought to the...

Schwan'sdrivers

Driver # JS 50 on Hwy 36E outside of Red Bluff. Cutting off Cars trying to pass him in the passing lane. Deliberately forcing his truck into the lane unsafely. Driving erratically. Dangerous and careless. Needs to be given drivers training on rules of the road. Never used a turnout going 15-20 miles under the speed limit, then speeding to prevent others from passing in safe places or passing lane . Needs to be reprimanded.

Jul 11, 2019

Schwan's Home Service — schwan's truck damage to yard from driving through it

Re: greg & virginia vassen - 4821 knoll ave., williston, nd 58801 In may, a schwan's truck driver...

Williston

Schwan's Home Servicehiring process

On april 22nd I received an email about an open position available through Schwan's. Shortly after that email that job description had disappeared and then when I contacted Schwan's it reappeared again online. I applied for the position again after I received the email asking me to reapply and then I began to receive some emails from Robert Green shortly thereafter. I was asked to come in for an interview and meet with Zach at the Depot in Columbia Missouri and then I met with him and interviewed. I also interviewed with Robert Green two days prior to that over the phone. After I had interviewed with Zach on 5/23/19 I was told I would be contacted to do a ride-along. I was the contacted by Zach on 5/31/19 and asked if id be interested in the ride-along on 6/3/19. I agreed. When I did the ride along I had not been informed that there was no open route position until I interviewed over the phone with Matt Beach The Zone director. He told me that there was no route available and that I would not be receiving any commission if I decided to take the job. I'm not sure why I wasn't informed of this by Robert Greene, Zack, or Ryan king, during the interviewing process. During the ride along I was informed of a staff member who is a route sales representative by the name of Melanie and was told that the depot along with Zach we're trying to get rid of her and that it was only a matter of time then chad the dts talked about how that she had several harassments claims with HR and was filing complaints against the company. One that had happened that day in volving a black employee and a remark that had been made earlier that day. The company claims that they practice safety however the DTS Chad doing the ride along with me several times backed up without getting out of the car and did not completely follow safety guidelines that were instructed that I should follow. Also at the end of the day when he was doing his post trip safety inspection of the vehicle he decides to stand behind the vehicle and pee in the open vicinity outside with cars passing by. Tells me he did this daily and that the only one in the depot that couldn't do that is melanie because she is a girl.

Schwan's Home Servicedrivers on their phones

I live in southern Illinois and most of their drivers are always on their phone texting or on the phone and not paying attention to traffic. I've talked to one of the managers and he said that there's cameras in the trucks so that they can monitor each driver and ensure that none of their drivers are on their phones or doing anything else illegal so why are they not checking the cameras and reprimanding the drivers that are. There is one in particular that I know is on his phone every time I have seen him and yet nothing seems to be getting done to stop this from happening.

Schwan's Home Service — service

I understand that my brother isn't allowed to have service and he got a letter.But I placed an order with my...

North Collins

Schwan's Home Service — home delivery service

hi there i had service since 2014 and they stop service for no reason at my address but my sister has service...

Schwan's Home Serviceno reply regarding complaint about your rude customer service rep

Re: My Email of June 5, 2018 regarding my phone call to your [protected] customer service line, as follows:
                To: Customer Service Supervisor
                Ref: My SCHWAN'S Online Order
                Order Confirmation # [protected] (RUDE Service Rep)
                I called Schwan's and spoke to the service rep whose name sounded like ''Aquida."
                In trying to be cordial, I commented on her unusual name. Before I could complete my sentence, she said, "Are you here to talk about my name or talk about your order?" Responding, I told her she was rude and I wanted to speak with someone else. She said "okay" and disconnected me back to waiting for the next available rep. I canceled this particular order, twice in fact, due to the incorrect totaling which ommited my "Just For You Savings." I reordered on line and finally received the correct confirmation.
                I love Schwan's food but this experience left me feeling sad and thinking about discontinuing your service.
                Please reply, otherwise I'll believe you really don't care about your customers.
                Sincerely, Betty Tedford

Schwan's Home Service — peppermint ice cream

I would like to understand why the peppermint ice cream is only available during the Christmas season. I...

Schwan'schicken alfredo

We opened the bag, and a long blonde hair was the first thing on top of the food. The hair was over 8 inches in length!
                  How do you serve people quality food when you find hair in it!
                  We have no blondes in the family, so I expect it came from one of your processes.
                  Quality control should be very strict in the food industry.
                  Very disappointed from a company that should promote quality control to build business! Also, the cost of food with Schwan's is high enough, and disappointed in this finding. I will take the bag and hair to the local terminal for resolution, or to end my account!

Schwan'sa negative review

Yeah, I know that that was a mistake, but a human's one.
                    They billed me twice and it took them 4 weeks to eventually refund.
                    Hard to communicate, we never understood each other. Hard to get in touch, even though their sales line works perfectly all the time, but when they transfer you to the customer service department, as a rule, there's silence.
                    They picked up the phone, of course, and I was on the phone with them for 40-50 minutes every time, like I had nothing else to do than spending my time on those endless conversations.
                    Nothing to say. Very disappointed. You have many things to improve, guys.

Schwan'soverpriced

Let me express my personal honest opinion regarding this place.
                      I used them twice and I've had enough to understand it's a terrible place for buying food. Why? Because their prices are crazy.
                      Everything is overoveroverpriced. I have never seen so high rates whatsoever.
                      Something that can cost 30 dollars is sold for 90 there, for instance.
                      I spent a lot of money on nothing and I really regret it.
                      Who are these stores for? For super-rich people who prefer pay more than usual? I don't know rich people who would not want to save some money.

I have no idea how they are still operating and surviving among their much cheaper competitors...

Schwan's Food Deliverylack of service

I don't get it. We have been a consistent $100 an order customer for years. We then hit summer and our hours changed so we attempted to change our delivery times. Then our road was under construction. I live one house from the cross street that is not under construction. We went all summer with no Schwan's Delivery. Come Fall, we tried again. No delivery. Pre-ordered. Oh, they showed. I hate pre-ordering so I don't. But, if you don't you don't get any service. I am so tired of this service. We have complained so many times to only get points on our account that we can't use because they never show up at our door. Today, we were promised several times through phone calls from them and emails that they would be here today. Well, I just happened to look out the window at the snowy weather and what did I see? Schwan's drive on by. No slowing and no stopping. I am so done with this lousy company. Too bad, I liked several products they have that I can't find elsewhere. Oh well, I guess I don't really need them. Good bye Schwan's. We have been customers for over 15 years.

Schwan'scustomer service

I called to customer service for mistake delivered happen. Customer service Kelly was so rude.She didn't listen me and she was telling nothing she can do.order came double.She said it my fault.it delivered 2 weeks ago.then nice this area stuffs brought early delivery for me.I ordered midnight.maybe that order record was still on my account, so it delivered again. . I have double products on this week . I wanted to give back packages I already have. They sent message I can give back next delivery date on 2 weeks after. My freezer is so small, I can't keep that much food in freezer. I had to throw away my stuffs from freezer. She was keep saying nothing she can do.also all those happen was my fault. Why she is a customer service ? A customer service is for customer.why she only can tell her opinion? Why customer service can yell customer? Very bad service. She said she will hung up my call, because I'm not listen her