Scam!!! Socialsteals.com / Imm Interactive / Pure NutrientsSCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients

C Review updated:

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: [protected]. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!

• J
      Jan 18, 2012

IMM Interactive is bad news. They scam everyone and only care about themselves. Watch out.

• K
      Jan 18, 2012

Yup...I heard the same thing, JulieJules12. I read somewhere that the FTC was after them...

• K