SBI Credit Cardrude collection agency!

P

I have credit card with SBI for the last 7 years. However i missed my payment due to my health problem, i am in hospital for a surgery and the same is communicate to the collection team at chennai. Even after that they had sent a collection guy called Rajesh to my residence and he threats with dire consequence to my family and abused all of them. Is this how SBI behaves with customers? Are they hiring criminal people?

• Pr
    PRADEEP KUMAR DAS Oct 21, 2007

SBI Card company is a collection of fraud people. Dont ever try to go for SBI CARD. SBI card is the biggest fraud and harassment package company. Collection people of SBI Card are GUNDAS/ DADAS . SBI hired criminal record basis people for collection some of them a lot of Criminal cases pending in local court.

• Po
    Poorva Dec 12, 2007

I have been try to read on the internet about credit card harassment. SBI people are the most uncivilized people and are just greedy for money. I had left Bangalore an year back. I had an SBI credit card there. After coming to north, I simply did not use it. Even when i was in Bangalore, I never recieved any statement. Now after an year these people have been making their gundas call me up, threatening me to pay 31,000 which I do not know about!! And they have ne reciept of the statements sent to me. There is a clause in the statements which states that if not reported withing 20 days, the expense will be considered valid. I had no statement to warn me of any fishy activity. Please, as far as I know Supreme Court has banned these tactics. Is there any consumer agency I can contact?

• Sr
    Srini2075 Mar 07, 2016

Dear Sir

I have sbi credit card with number -1172 i am resiving many calls from department for payment i had already explained the problem they are not ready to hear the problem which i am facing. he said every boday is having problem. what is this why are u toruching me, he reaply in harsh words and filty language bad words about my family. i asked him not to come to my office, Collecting agents name MR.Ganyavel no:[protected] & [protected] he say he is from Direct SBI, bank had given him full rights to threaten and get the payment. today 07.03.2016 he came to my office and cought my neck drage me out side the office gave me slap and used very bad filthy language there is proof of the words he used.. he said if you are not going to give me the payment by tomarow you will get third degree treatement from me. He said even police cannot take a single hair from my head if you conplaint. he is challenged me that he will remove my cloths in from of all my cologue workers and beat with slipers and make me run untill i pay the payment.

SBI bank it very decent bank but the collection agents they have are very horrible persons.

very sorry.