The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved SBI Credit Card — noc not received
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was your old credit card customer. Initially I used to get statement on time and pay well on time. later on as usual statement getting late and hence payment getting late. later on I requested to reverse those charges by talking to customer care, and they promised to do so .While taking this card it was told that it is free for life. Later on again aske me for an add on card free of cost which I agreed. Later I saw the charges put on me. I talked to RULI GOSWAMY, Customer care executive about all these problems. While I asked her to close due to these problems she told me to pay for purchases done by me and to write a letter for closure. I did the same and later I received a letter on 14th April 2004 vide Ref no MQ0031050006405 which says that to cut card is cancelled and destroy your existing card. I did the same and I thought that things are done. Suddenly after one year last week I received a statement which shows 12100.93 outstanding. I was stunned. Then I talked to my brother who is PO in SBI and he adviced me to talk to you and get the NOC for the same. Hence I request you to send me NOC at the earliest
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - Not handling complaint
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls