Saveonresorts.comcancelled reservations

T

On August 1st, 2008 I booked a three night stay at the Best Wester in Ormond Beach, Fl through SaveOnResorts after being solicted by telephone. After confirmining and receiving a confirmation for my stay, I paid for tickets to an event(Daytona 500) at the cost of $400.00 plus $300.00 for airfare. Yesterday I received a call from a representative from SaveOnResorts advising me, my reservation had been cancelled due to overbooking. They advised there was nothing they can do for me except refund my money. I feel I was scamed which this company took my funds for 4 months and left me now with no place to stay. I contacted their legal department which I am waitng a response. I feel this needs to be addressed as I am sure many consumers have been victims of this company.

• Updated by Pedro Rendon · May 21, 2018

the most terrible customer service I've seen in my life

• Mm
    mm812 Apr 07, 2009

Doesn't specify whether or not the money was refunded? Seems to hint that it was. If it was blazon fraud, seems the money wouldn't have been. Looks like this could have been an honest mistake. Most unfortunate, as they should be able to deliver the goods they promise. And that the company definitely needs to take more safe guards to prevent this type of mistake. And probably should compenstate him in some other way other than just a refund. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but keeping under a $1000.00 for 4 months is hardly worth the interest to "commit fraud". Seems to me it was bad planning.. not a scam.

• Pe
    Pedro Rendon Aug 21, 2018

the most terrible customer service I've seen in my life,