Save A Lotcustomer service

W

Store # 186 at 18:90:40 Manager "Mike. While shopping I needed assistance in finding a product "Flour Tortillas" which was on an end cap by the meat dept. Specifically, a package that was on sale for .99. About 8 feet away a employee was strolling by (wearing kaki) I ask if he could help me. He responded with what., I pointed to a specific label on the shelf and I stated " I can't find it". He refused to come over and view the label or see what I wanted. Reluctantly he finally approached the shelf and couldn't find it himself response "I cant find it either", and walks away. I ask the cashier at checkout and who the individual was and he stated the Manager "Mike". If that is the Managers Customer Service maybe retraining is required.