Saudi Telecommunications [STC] Logo

Saudi Telecommunications [STC]

Having problems with Saudi Telecommunications [STC]?

900 (Call Center)
969 (MYSTC)
+966 114 555 555 (Customer Service)
P.O Box 295997
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia - 11351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saudi Telecommunications [STC].

Complaints & Reviews

STCamount deduction without reason

Dear Sir,
From past 15-20 days every 2 - 3 days from my balance 5 SR deducting without any reason, i try to contact Cust service after a long waiting Customer excutive didn't provide complete details plz do needful & if is there any service activated in my number plz deactivate

Thanks Your Co operation will be highly appriciated.

stc afaque shamel DSLintenet is very slow

Our internet is working very slow since last 6 months too many time I complaint on 906 and customer care representatives always
    promise to correct in 2-3 days but no response.

STCsawa bumpher draw

Somebody called me from “+[protected]”, who not disclose name He said that he is a supervisor in STC Company and calling from Jeddah. He said that my STC Sim serial number starting from 899660 is in the list of the lucky draw which include SAWA, mobile companies, and you won 200, 000 Saudi Riyals, he send me temporary password then told me give me password..One Feisal ali also talk from stc.Then I understood that this is a Scam.
      Please check it .
      SYED.MOHAMMED.TAQUI IMAM.
      RIYADH, K.S.A.

• Ba
          balmeleroleo Oct 12, 2013

now i understand that my money was lost but only 900sr now only 1 person to calling from stc he said im winning 2oo, 000 i believe becouse he knows how much my balance in my sim and who's im calling from philippines so that i am comportable that person becouse he know all about my evryday load and n# of my wife and he send me a temporarily pasword but take note from stc n# can you explain this and the n# of calling to me is [protected] this the person who calling to me.but anyway no problem im asking to the stc office tommorow
          i know the people around here in saudi arabia is good not like that becouse i know you are muslim, islam is good and the islam person is good if you will not come back my money i know who you are will you give me answer my question and complaint stc compony.

STC Al Hatif Product — cancellation/deactivation home phone service

1. Its about cancellation/deactivation of home land line phone service. that time i want to...

Saudi Telecom Company — cancellation/deactivation home phone service

Saudi Telecomno dp box found in the building

Hello!,

I need to be a complain for STC Technical team that in my Building no DP box is available, I complain so many times in STC office in Akhrabia, AL Khobar, & Even i complaint on 907 & 906. No body was taken any action. Please i request STC people to be solve this issues. In our building we are suffering for Internet connection as well as for Land line.
        Please i am waiting for yours reply.

Please you may contact me
        Mobile: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@live.com
        Name: Mohammed Sultan

• Al
            Altaf Rahman Jun 11, 2014

I am suffering for the last three months, I have one STC line phone with Internet connection facility & I am receiving bills for two connections & when I call STC they take the complain request & after few days I received the message the matter is resolved but it is never been
            resolve because only yesterday I have received another bill please help me in this regards

my email Id: [email protected]

Al Jawal Signal Receptionpoor signal

We always get poor signal for AL JAWAL Moble reception near Al-Jubail Dawah Center ( Central business Area)

Cause of frustration and loss of business for communication, request STC to refresh or boost the transmission

• Na
              Naeem asghar Mar 20, 2013

sir
              my every stc broadband bill continuously over billing plz, correct my bill,
              my No, [protected] dsl
              tnx

Saudi Telecom Companycharged against postpaid which I terminated last year

Dear Concerns,

Please check as there are some unused rated events against one of my old mobile number [protected] (Account # [protected]). Since it was in use of my driver, who left me last year during end of June. And after that i never had any hint about it. And I wasn't reminded from STC as well for the pending amount & activated VAS. I visited Branch today to acquire a Smart Phone, when I collapsed with this trouble. Kindly wave me off all unrated events & provide me with the actual Billed Amount. I'm a regular user of STC, you can evaluate my billing history of [protected].

My Iqama # [protected]

Looking forward to hear from you urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Wahaj-Ul-Samad
            +966-[protected]
            +966-[protected]

Stc / Sawadeduction of 10sr every week

Dear sir,
              I have a mobile number [protected]. For the last one month, 10 SR every week deduced from my mobile card. If any unwanted internet application is ON, plz OFF it and Kindly stop this deduction.

deduction of 10sr every week

• Ze
                  zeida Sep 22, 2010

mob.no [protected], prepaid money diappears, after one minute
                  local call example sar 10 gone.

• Za
                  zakkiradil Nov 13, 2010

my.mo.no:[protected]_without call everyday take 1.30 halala

• Ha
                  hasan raza Oct 25, 2011

i received msgs.from sawa regarding discount for family & freind itry tocall 1500 or 902 but no reply i could not understand this ### service which waisting our time

c h hamza kutty May 17, 2012

My Mob.No.[protected], prepaid.Money disappeared in two times at RO 10/- each One was a week before and one is today [protected]) at 1'o clock.A message is coming as, service reply: The last call is RO 10/- The balance is ...Pl check what is the fault.

• Ib
                  IBRAHIM LODI Jun 04, 2012

i m a sawa service user.my name is ibrahim lodi mobile number is [protected]. every day deducted from my balance sr40 halala.i m very much fed up and stop to recharge i just want to unsubscribe if anything subscribe to my mobile please followup this matter
                  thank u very much .

saudi Telecomemobile phone harazment

I am a house wife residing in yanbu saudi arabia now more than 1 month a stupid is always calling to my mobile and distrubing me when i want to complaint this?

• Sh
                    shukoor adivaram Mar 11, 2013

helo my Samsung phone missing
                    I am work at Riyadh batha

STC10 rial deduction

i have stc sim on my celphone and it always deduct 10 rials every week even thought i have not call pls eliminate this in my celphone thank you

• Mm
                      MMNA Dec 30, 2012

Dear all
                      am not from stc customercare but just to help u all to get rid of losing money once some for all send blank msg to 800828
                      u will recieve a msg by the same no showing u to which service u have subscribe to suppose there are 3 or 4 or 5 services
                      all will be mentioned by serioal no
                      send the serial no means suppose u want to unsubscirbe from service no 2
                      write 2 and send to 800828
                      by this way get rid of all the services and save ur money
                      remember me in ur prayer
                      Majid Ali0535537645/Farrukh Khan

• Au
                      Augustoabo Oct 27, 2020

We have the same problem, how you solved it?

Stc Aljawalload deductions

i do not know why my cellphone load was always deducted well in fact iam not using it.please stop deducting unnecessarily your robbing me in broad daylight. they are always deducting 10riyals.so the tendency do not load more than 10.please stop this scam...

muhammadishaq Dec 17, 2012

muhammadishaq Dec 17, 2012

pleas dont deduct my load.i dont want to any g

STCfake lottery calls

Today 27/11/2012 at 5:00pm i got a call from [protected] . a person named IMRAN called me up saying that he is calling from STC services & saying that i have won 200.000SR in lottery.he was also saying that cross check the no on your sim i.e 8996601 than called back .i told him iqma no but than i find it fishy than i asked him some cross questions on the authenticity of draw than he said the same thing as previous compliantent have reported.than i disconnected the call .i think he might have understood that i am not going to trap easily.so, friends beware of these types of fake people & don t gave any of your personal details..

munsif Sep 12, 2013

I too get a call from [protected]

• Ga
                          Gaz natan Nov 05, 2013

I was scam by name mohammad ali an indian guy and he use number mobile [protected] I lost 3, 150 saudi riyals and i gave my iqama number too please any advice to any one. Im worried now maybe they will use my iqama number for bad works,

STCstealing my money through my prepaid mobile.

I am receiving a SMS from http://m.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com and immediatelySR12& SR 5/- is deducted from my balance in two times,
                        when I check in my STC -SAWA site this amount is not appearing, but the balance in my mobile shows less this Amount.
                        Kindly de-activate this swindler from my way. My Mobile No. is [protected].

Saudi Telecom Company (STC)unwanted payment

Dear Sir,
                          I have a problem with my Internet Bills in the last two months my compensation are only SR592 when I go to STC Olaya Branch to settle my payment I was amazed that my payment is now SR1776 and I ask them why I need to pay this huge amount the only thing that STC owe me is SR592 for two months. When I calculate SR1776 it is consuming of 6 months. I need to disconnect this due to transfer of residence.
                          The other payment shows on my SAMBA SADAD is now SR1, 184 and now this is 4 months charge.
                          As per my contract my monthly payment is SR296 and the credit limit is only SR1000 if I exceed this amount it will automatic disconnection.

I already paid last July 4, 2012 before going on vacation with the amount of SR740.40 here I attached the payment receipt.

Here are my STC information:
                          Iqama No. [protected]
                          Service No. [protected]
                          Account No. [protected]

• Ed
                              edbar Aug 01, 2012

Everyday deduction to my mobile account ([protected]) load about 0.40 halalas with no reason and unexplainable since 6 months ago. Please stop this and be considerable to all consumers.

• Mo
                              mohamed elwaan Aug 10, 2012

my cellphone no [protected] every day you are deduct from my balance so pls stop this deduction pls do some thing thank you no nead your servece

• Ju
                              Junaid Soomro Aug 25, 2012

Please do theses steps
                              send STOP to 86677
                              make sure all are capitals STOP
                              its dedect 0.75 halal for unsubscribe but InshAllah after that your problem has been solved.
                              thanks

Stc/jawal load card or stc cardplease answer my complain?

Please answer my complains?good day Sir/Mam please verify my won prizes 200, 000.00 riyals plus two lock riyals to visit visa from U.K...this is true Sir/Mam or scam?because company give it to me last due 11, 850.00 riyals.Please please please...answer me now?thank you so much..this is true or no?

• Ge
                                gerry harapa meulio Aug 09, 2012

good day sir,
                                im won 200.000.00 riyal here in saudi arabia and two lakhs riyal from saudi telecom company here..and this my last requirments 11, 850.00 riyals.please verify this promo before i give this big amount...this is true sir or no?please help me?he say to me after i pay my last due.ill get my complete reference number from al rajhi bank here in saudi arabia?please verify this promo prize if this is true?
                                because im a normal person...thank you so much...god bless you sir

• Dg
                                DGD. Nov 12, 2014

My dear friend... this is totally fake.i got same phone call yesterday evening and lost my 1800SR by giving 6 recharge voucher of each 300SR...This is one of cheater group..hack your MYSTC account ID login..and cheat you.
                                plz plz plz Abuse him badly and ignore him.

STCdeductive my money

Dear Sir,

I am receiving a SMS from http://m.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com and immediately SR 12/- after that SR 5 is continue deducted from my balance,
                              Kindly de-activate this swindler from my way. My Mobile No. is [protected]

Regards,
                              CK

STC — internet is very slow

In Olaya the STC internet connection is really slow. I asked then to change the cabina. Since it is very old...

STCstealing my money thru my prepaid mobile

am receiving a SMS from http://m.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com and immediately SR.4/- is deducted from my balance,
                                recently i stop my mobile number from own account from face book but still deducted from my account till now
                                Kindly de-activate this swindler from my way. My Mobile No. is0505246109

by this way get rid of all the services and save ur money
                                    remember me in ur prayer
                                    Majid Ali0535537645/Farrukh Khan

STC — deducting 1.30sr

Everyday, I received a message from my samsung mobile with stc no. [protected] and they deduct 1.30 sr, not...