Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG]tax preparer complaint

C Feb 08, 2020

hi my name is candace coachman, i am writing on behalf of Pro Tax in Dothan, Al. I got a tax loan for 400 dollars back in December of 2019, with my checkstubs and i didnt not authorize them to send my taxes without my W2, but they did anyway. They are taking people money by doing this and they are electronically signing people paper and not putting their information in correctly. Im asking that my check be sunt to me personally at my home address without fees being taken out because what they are doing is illegal and they are also re routing people state checks and part of people federal income tax checks through this bank. if this issue isnt resolved through this bank then i will take legal action through this bank as well as the tax company. They have been doing this for years and getting away with it its really illegal for them to use poeple information, sale people kids to get a profit and they are doing through this bank. So im requesting that action be taking immediately and that everyone they used through this bank records be check beause this put a burden on the bank as well as tax payers.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices